Chapter 13

My heart stopped.

"You,you love me, but this can't be" I said sounding extremely shocked.

But before I could have anymore thought, I felt the feeling I felt with Naruto, only better. This is really the greatest feeling in the world.

When we both needed air, we pulled back.

"S..sorry" he said.

"N..no, I..it's fine" I said stuttering in embarrassment.

"Sooo, do you wanna go to the park and play" he said sounding like a little kid.

"Your too old for that" I said smirking.

"Not anymore" he said.

He dragged me into the park and sat on a swing.

"Get on" he said.(don't take that in a dirty way)

I sat on his lap and he started to make the swing go back and forth.

Later in the day

"That was the best day ever" I said, sounding tired.

I yawned.

"Yeah, I should probably get you home, Sauskes probably worried to death about you" he said.

Why would he be worried about me.

We get to my house and I hug Gaara.

"Do you really have to go" I ask.

"Yeah, I have to get back to the sand village, I'm sorry, but I promise I'll come and visit you" he said kissing my forehead.

Then he leaves.

WARNING:This next part of the chapter will contain abuse! If you don't like that kind of stuff, skip this now!

I walk into the house faced with an angry Sauske.

"Get your ass over here" he yelled.

As I walk over to him he slaps me across the face.

"What the hell was that for" I yelled.

"Because your worthless, no one loves you, you wanna know how I know that, because you were fudging adopted!" He yelled.

All the memories, all the pain and suffering. Maybe he was right. Maybe no one loves me. What if Gaara is just pretending to love me. And he's right, if I was adopted, that means that my real parents didn't love me.

"Your right" I said.

He was a little taken back by that.

"Your right, no one does love me. I'm worthless and not wanted by anyone in his rachet village, and you know what, you don't have to deal with me anymore, I'm leaving" I yelled.

"Wait, no Ir--"

"Save it, I'm leaving" I said.

Then I left, never to return.