Chapter 20

The fight has started. Sasori uses all his hidden weapons, but both of them dodge.

Granny Chio dodges well. But she's also good at controlling Sakura as well.

"Is that all you can do, control a little girl" I scold her.

"Who do you think you are, talking to your elders like that" she scolds.

"I don't have to listen to you, my dad approves so it's okay, it's not like I care anyways" I smart off.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Sakura smash dad's puppet. His body jumps out.

"Come on grandson, let me see your face, and by the way, why are you here, your wife and kid are probably worried about you" he grandma scolds him.

He pulls off his hood, and reveals his face. Wow, I look nothing like my dad, so I guess I look more like my mom.

"I don't have to worry about my kid, she's knows exactly where I am" he says with a smirk.

"And how do you know this" Chio smarts off.

"Because, she's the powerful one you see before you now, she's even more powerful than me" he says with a smirk.

The both look at us in shock.

"What, she's your daughter!" Chio yells.

"Where have you done with Irika, Sauske said she was captured by you years ago" Sakura yells.

"That's for me to know and you not to find out" I say.

"Fight me" granny Chio yells.

"Who me" I ask. Smirking.

"Yes you!" She yells.

I take off my robe, revealing my wolf claws and fangs.

They gasp in fear.

"You still wanna fight me now" I growl.

"Yes" she says shaking.

Should I go easy on them, or play with them I bit

Play with them a bit

"Ninja Art: Fang over fang" I say, I ram straight into them, sending them flying.

"This will be fun" is say. But not in my voice. It's Skye's.