Chapter 10

I went home to find Sauske, not there. As usual. I make myself breakfast, then I went to go watch the Chunin Exams.

"Hey Irika" I hear Sakura say.

"Hey Sakura" I said.

"Do you wanna sit with me and Ino?" She ask.

"Sure" I said.

I hear that Sauske's match is being postponed because he's not here.

Naruto and Neji are up first.

(Skip to the second half of the fight)

"Why are you still trying, you were destined to loose the moment I was chosen as your opponent" he said.

"It's because..." Naruto struggled.

"Spit it out already"

"Its because.... people called me a failure, and I'm going to prove them wrong"

Then all of a sudden red chakra started flowing around him.

Is that.... the nine tailed fox

"What is this.... I blocked all your chakra points" he said sounding shocked.

Naruto's POV

I'm sick of being called a failure. Me and Neji charge at each other and an huge explosion surrounds us.

I quickly make a shadow clone and put that in my place. I go under the ground.

"Hey, I told you, you can't change your destiny" I heard him say.

Now's my chance.

"Your wrong" I yelled, punching him and the face and sending them flying.

"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki"

I walk back into the stands and wait for the other matches.

Irika's POV

(Skip to Sauske and Gaara's match)

I'm watching as Sauske and Gaara are about to fight, and Gaara in cases himself in a ball of sand.

"Sauske watch out" I yelled.