Chapter 22

Close to the end of the fight

Me and Sasori are almost out of chakra, while granny Chio is about to use her secret jutsu, it sends out ten puppets and a seal. While dad's sends out 100 puppets.

"Dad hurry" I yelled.

They both did their jutsus and the fight begun.

"Sasori watch out, behind you" I yell.

I saw the seal, it's coming straight for Sasori.

"Dad" I yell. I saw his body on the wall, but where's the chakra source?Then I see another puppet move. Isn't that one destroyed? Wait, I get it now, he slipped the chakra source into another puppet.

"Sakura watch out" I hear granny Chio say. But he had struck her with his poison blade. But she wasn't dying? She really is like Princess Tsunade.

"Dad" I yell. But they struck his chakra source. I see them conversing but what about. Then eventually, he took his last breath, then died.

"No!" I yelled.

"Why! Why did you do this!! Do you know what it's like to loose the only thing that's important to you!! Do you know what's it's like to be adopted!! Do you know what's it like to finally find your farther then watch him die!! Huh!!" I yelled.

Then I vanished.

I went to go see Pein.

"What is it Irkika-sama" he asks.

"I'm leaving the Akatsuki, and I wanted to see if you would go with me" I said.