Chapter 2: Child Disappearances

It was September 30th, 1999. I was approaching Freddy's and I noticed four police cruisers outside the building. They were setting up police tape that read, "Do Not Cross - Crime Scene". I started to walk a bit faster and a cop stopped me.
"Excuse me, gonna have to ask you to stop right there. We have a homicide investigation going on. Please, step back, sir." he said.
"I work here," i shoved my badge in his face. "See?" He looked disgusted.
"Go on..." he said, rolling his eyes.
I walked in and immediately began looking for my boss, Edward Fazbear, the brains behind the company. And as I lay eyes upon him, I soon noticed his associate, William Afton, the monetary side of the company, glaring at the sobbing mother at Pirate's Cove.
"Hey, Edward, what happened?" I called to him.
"Oh hey Scott. We uh... we can't find her son...we've looked everywhere...i need to call it off...business is running low." he said.
Then he grumbled, "I will not have my company destroyed by some child disappearances." I was a bit confused. I figured that if there was a child missing, no one would want to come.  So I attempted to convince him.
"We should keep looking, Edward. Her son is out there somewhere, scared and alone. We gotta." I exclaimed.
Immediately, William began laughing hysterically.
"You really are that sensible aren't you, Scott? The kids gone, dead probably, and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it." he said his spill and began to storm off.
"Just ignore him Scott. He can be a complete ass sometimes." Edward explained.
I walked over towards the mother, carrying the picture of her son Sam Lenghill. She was in tears.
"Mrs. Lenghill?" I called softly out, not to startle her.
She jumped a bit. "Y-Yes? Who a-are you?" she asked, stuttering.
"I work here as the guide to new and upcoming security guards. I over heard what happened and I'm going to find your son." I said confidently.
"Thank you! Thank you so much... Mr....?" she trailed off.
"Angel...Scott Angel..." I finished it for her.
She nodded. I began to think of the questions to ask her.
As I was pondering questions, I noticed William disappear into the back room quietly.
What is he doing?
I looked at Mrs. Lenghill and then back at the room.
"Ma'am, would you excuse me for a minute..." I trailed off as I walked towards the back room. Her eyes followed me, watching my every step. As I opened the back room door, I was greeted with an awful smell and I saw William's figure disappear behind what appeared to be a false wall. I approached the wall and heard an elevator slowly descending below the surface of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the smell getting worse.
"What the hell? A secret elevator? I better keep this to myself"
I waited until I could no longer hear the elevator and then began searching the walls for a secret switch or button of some kind. In the darkness, it was hard to see anything. I found the light switch and flicked it. Immediately, I was welcomed by a gruesome sight. Spare costumes of the four animatronics lay scattered across the room, limp and lifeless. The thing that stood out the most of them all was a tuft of hair hung out of the torso of each suit.
"Hello? Anyone there?" I called out hopeful. Suddenly, I heard a loud snap and one of the suits crushed in on itself. But not the exoskeleton. Something from within was trapped in the suit. I approached the suit and knelt before it, the stench as strong as ever. I unlatched the front of the suit and slowly opened it, revealing a horrible sight...