Chapter 18: Ending it All

I stood there, staring blankly at Edward Fazbear. I started smiling and ran up to him, hugging him.
"Edward, you're alive. Thank God." I said, hugging tighter. He was speechless. I let go and looked at his eyes. He was still staring at Michael.
"W-W-What is that...? And where is the old man that led me here? " he said, trembling.
"That's Michael."
"I'm Michael." we said in unison. I looked at Michael's dead eyes. He seemed quite off.
"He's William's kid. He got trapped in this suit and well.... died. As for this "old man" youre talking about, I have no idea." I explained to Edward. He was still a bit confused. I pointed to a ladder leading to the surface.
"Found your guy's escape route. Look, Michael wants to get revenge on William. By... something, I forgot." I turned to Michael for assistance. He was staring off into space.
"We're going to kill him. And he's going to die the same way i did." he said in his raspy voice. At first he did seem to be staring off into space but he was actually staring at a, what appeared to be, a Golden Freddy suit. It was all gold with a black top hat, slouched over in the corner. Michael stomped over to the suit and picked it up, making it look like it weighed nothing. He opened the suit and a body fell out. Edward looked at me, mouth wide open.
"We would use this suit," Michael said, "but it's rusty and would most likely fall apart if William got in it. We'll need the spare." he glared at the suit.
"You... you forgot one Scott." he said. I looked at him and glared.
How was I to know this place existed.
"But in order for this to work," he said, "We're going to need some help." he picked the body up and put it back in the suit, smashing the springlocks making the suit crush in on the dead child. He then stood the suit straight up and it stood there for a second. And then it toppled over. For a few seconds, nothing happened. And then, a ghostly head peered out through the suit.
"M-Michael? Is he... gone? The bad man?" the little boy asked. He was a little ghost of a kid, probably around 8 years old. Michael knelt before him.
"No Eddy, he's still out there. Will you help me get revenge on him?" he asked Eddy. Eddy started tearing up and then nodded. He then flew out of the room and was gone. For a moment, all I could hear always the crackling fire from Freddy's and then, all of the sudden, I heard four consecutive thuds from above. And then, coming through the floor, I saw the legs of four more ghosts.
"It's time... but first... I have to do something... " Michael said as he walked towards the back door and shut it.  It was time to end it all...