Chapter 9: The End?

I had my eyes squeezed shut, awaiting certain death, and I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes slowly and realized i was still in the scooping room.
Is this hell?
I looked down at my stomach and the scopper was centimeters away from piercing me. I looked up and saw cops arresting William.
"Hey! Can ya come and get me? I mean... not arrest me but, you know, help me out?" I called through the glass. They must've heard me because a cop looked me dead in the face and pointed at me. They seemed to have trouble finding a way in. When they did, the cautiously approached me.
"Look, I'd love to stay and chat, but can you PLEASE GET ME AWAY FROM THIS THING?!" I screamed. They all looked at me with surprise as I started sweating.
"Are you the one who called in the missing children here?" the one that seemed like the lieutenant asked.
"Y-Yea, that... that was me." I stuttered.
They cut me down and I moved swiftly from the scooper. I didn't want to risk that thing cutting back on. The cops and I stood in the Main hub of the scooping room discussing what I had found.
"The bodies we're stuffed in the suits, just like at Freddy's. It was a smell. I knew it was bodies." I explained.
They began writing stuff down in a notepad. I saw movement from behind the glass.
"Um, how well did you guys keep William from moving?" I asked. At that moment, I realized a cop was standing in a straight line of the scooper.
"We told him to stay put. Why?" the cop asked.
My heart began racing. This wasn't the end.
"Move!!" I cried.
I dove for the cop and pushed him out of the way as the siren blared and the red lights flashed. William charged into the room and ran past the scooper.
"Stop him! Come on now!" I screamed. The scooper charged and reared up and dove for the wall it was aimed at. William darted out of the room, dropping a piece of paper.
"Move!!" I looked making sure no one was in the way as the scooper pierced the wall, smashing it. I covered my ears. The sound was deafening. I uncovered my ears and the sound rang out through the room. Everything was spinning. My ears were ringing. I tried to stand and follow William, but I fell quickly.
"Ow....." I said. And then everything went black...