Chapter 17: Making Sense of It

Scott's Point of View:

He stood there, just staring. I couldn't believe he knew my name. He knelt down slowly and stared me in the eyes.
"Your associate is my dad. I'm Michael Afton. And Im going to tell you a story... and you're going to help me kill him." he said, his voice raspy. And that he did. He told me the whole story. How his father was a simple man at one point. After his first son was sent into a coma and proceeded to die from the Chomp of '83, William wanted to find a way to bring him back. So he created the core four of Circus Baby's Pizza World and making his company a reality, Afton Robotics. The animatronics he created were created for capture. To capture kids and help Afton figure out the secret to fusing souls with animatronics. His daughter, Daisy Afton, was told over and over to stay away from Baby. She didn't listen and that was the second of his children to die by the things he created. William went mad. He began killing over and over, not being able to relieve himself of his sadness. He asked Michael to go to Fazbear's Fright to destroy the animatronics of the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to free the souls. He got there and proceeded to destroy each robot. When it was done, the souls of the kids thought Michael was William. They scared him and he jumped into the Spring Bonnie springlock suit and was killed in the suit. All because of his father.
"...so he sits there, doing the evil and not get caught, making me this.... this thing... and he's going to pay. And he's going to die. Just like I did. Come with me." he stood up and walked towards the door, kicking it down and stepping outside.
"Ahh.... its been years since I've been outside. What year is it?" Michael asked.
"It's 1999." I responded. He whipped around, surprised.
"1999? Damn...no wonder it looks different out here." he continued walking. I looked back at the Fazbear's Fright and then back to him.
"Um... Michael? How uh.. how long were you trapped in there?" I asked.
He turned around and as raspy and in a growling tone,
"30 years..."
Damn. Just wait til he sees the new cars.
It was about 7 o'clock at night.  Which was really good because nobody could really tell what he was. Except that he was exceptionally tall.
"So what is 1999 like Angel?" he questioned. I didn't know how to respond.
"It's uh, it's out there. Where... Where exactly are we going again?" I asked. He kept walking. I caught up to him and stood beside him.
"Hey, Michael, where are we-" I stopped and looked. In front of us was Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, burned to the ground.
"Edward!" I screamed, running in. Michael grabbed my shirt and pulled me back.
"This... 'Edward' you speak of, is probably dead." he said, rasping. I wasn't going to just let him die if he survived.
"Can you go find him?" I asked him. He looked at me, seeming irritated.
"Fine... but you're coming too." I was a bit confused.
He just stopped me from going in myself. Maybe he wants to see it all.
We ran in and didn't see anything at first. I saw Williams lighter and a big hole in the floor. The roof had collapsed in on itself, probably causing the hole.
"Let's go down there." I suggested. He picked me up and jumped down the hole. He set me down and I looked around. It was Circus Baby's Pizza World. The restaurant William told me about at Circus Baby's Rentals. I saw the stage that the four stood on and I saw the back room.
Why does there have to be a fucking back room in every god damn pizzeria.
I walked towards the back room and opened the door and was greeted with a surprise...