Chapter 20: The Plan

We couldn't just rush in empty handed and empty minded. We needed a plan. The plan that would lead us right to William. We didn't know where he was but I had an idea.
"Look, we need to somehow lure him back to Freddy's and into the backroom, if it's still there after the fire. There's an empty suit there and we can use the ghosts to lure him into it, just like they did." I said to the ghosts, Edward, and Michael. The ghosts turned to Michael and they, all at once apologized. Michael nodded.
"Sounds like a plan. But there's just one problem." he said, glancing at me.
"What...?" I asked nervously.
In his raspy voice, he said, "Some employees from Fazbear Entertainment came and took the old springlock suits for the police. Something about...evidence. Not sure."
I'm sure the police have an evidence locker or something.
"I'm sure the police have some sort of evidence locker or something, right?" I asked half-heartedly.
"Even if they did, Scott, how would we get in? We can't just go in and say, "We're here with a 30 year old dead guy, some ghosts, and representatives of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and we're looking for-"" he stopped mid sentence and snapped his fingers. "We can just walk in! I'm the fuckin' owner for god's sake!" he stood bewildered.
I can't believe he just remembered that.
We still needed a way to set up the suit so we could lure William into it. We'd use the kids, and Michael. The pieces we're finally coming together. William was going to get his. Michael would make sure of it. I went over the plan with everyone. They seemed to get the gist of it and then, it was ready. We needed the suit...and William...