Chapter 11: Back at Freddy's

Edward's Point of View:
I was pacing back and forth through the main stage area of Freddy's when William walked in. He's been gone for a few hours. He said he was going to get Scott and bring him back. He came in sweating and crying.
"William? Where's Scott?" I questioned.
"I... I was too late Edward. He was at some hidden robotics storage facility and he.. he was dead, Edward. I don't what this thing was but it was like a giant scooper or something. I just... I tried..." he knelt over crying. I walked to him, patting him on the back.
"Let's go get his body. His mom will want it." I said started walking of. Their were three cops standing by the entrance listening to their radios. I couldn't make out what was being said until I got closer.
"-Angel, a night guard tutorial for upcoming guards at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The five missing kids i found yesterday morning were just the beginning. The man responsible was found and caught but foolishly got away, almost killing me and the Lieutenant of the Wisconsin Police Department. The man's name is William Afton. If you see this man, do not hesitate to bring him down. This man was the cause of the child disappearances of 1983 and the ones previously this week. Thanks..." the radio shut off and the cops slowly looked up. I turned around and glared at William.
"Officers... get him." I grumbled. He began backing up.
"Come on Edward. We don't need more violence. So I killed some kids. So what." he claimed. The cops charged for him and he pulled a gun out, shooting the first cop in the head. The second pulled his gun out but was too late. William shot him too and aimed his gun at the other cop. He raised his hands and dropped his gun.
"That's right. Stand down officer." William spoke in a grumbled tone. I started to walk towards him slowly.
"William... look... let's just talk about this for a second." I stated. He smirked and laughed.
"Scott said the same thing. No Edward, it's too late to talk." he said as he shot me in the foot and I fell to the floor. The last thing I saw was the last cop pick his gun up and shoot William in the leg and I thought he had him but that time was short lived as William fired back, killing the third cop. William limped towards the entrance and pulled a lighter out.
"Oh Edward. I think you left the ovens on in the kitchen." he said as he dropped the lighter. The floor was mad of a cheap, burnable wood and caught immediately. Then, everything went black...