Chapter 21: Gathering Resources

Even if we had a plan, we still needed the suit and we had to make sure Michael and the ghosts we're going to be able to do this. I approached Michael and Edward. They were discussing what Michael thought of Fazbear's Entertainment over the last thirty years.
"...and after that...i never saw them again...oh, hey Scott. What's up?" Michael and Edward stared at me quizzically. I got a shiver down my spine as the ghosts popped up.
"This actually involves the ghosts and Michael. I have to make sure you are all able and willing to do this. To make sure William gets his." they all stared at me confused. The ghosts started laughing. As they started laughing, Michael jumped in too, laughing hysterically.
"Do we want to do this," Michael said, in a kinda sarcastic tone, "Of course we want to! I've been stuck in this suit for thirty years. He's my dad, but I don't give a shit. He trapped me in here and now he's going to get what's coming to him." Michael crosses his arms. I backed up throwing my arms up.
"Alright, alright. I see y'all do want to do this. Looks like its a go. Let's go get ready. Edward and I will head to the police station. When we get the suit, we can bring it back here and fund a way to lure him here." As I finished that sentence, Michael jumped up.
"I have a way to get him here... the perfect way. Get the suit, and then we'll talk." Michael got the kids and they all sat down to catch up. I tapped Edward on the shoulder. I looked at him and nodded. He nodded back and I knew it was time. It was the finale...

Sorry it was so short! y'all are going to love the ending tho. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it going. Not sure if William should die. Not sure yet. If you think when they get him, he should die and end the story, say so in the comments. If you want it to keep going, do the same (doubtful). Thanks guys!! Peace!