Chapter 6: July 8, 1983

William's Point of View:
I woke up sweating.
I hate when that happens. Nightmares... Again...
I jumped up and began getting ready for work. As I put my purple outfit on and grabbed my yellow badge, my son Sam, stood in the doorway.
"Daddy? Can i come to work with you today?"
I didn't want him to see the birthday surprises I had for him so I said no.
"No Sam. I have a surprise for your birthday and if you go it'll be ruined."
He then gave me those puppy dog eyes and it seemed like he was begging.
"Please daddy. Ill be good."
I couldn't resist those eyes. I picked him up, grabbing my car keys, and drove to Fredbear's. The clock said 7:00 am. July 8, 1983.
What a year to be alive.

~A few minutes later~

We arrived at the diner and we got out and approached the establishment. I looked around at all the kids at the restaurant. I then noticed a particular group of kids standing by the statue of Fredbear.
It's those bullies from Sam's school.
"Sammy, stay away from those boys. I don't want-" I trailed off. Michael was with them. My other son.
"Michael Afton... get over here." I called across the street.
He strutted over slowly.
"Ya? What's up pop?" he asked.
"What are you doing hanging out with those boys. You know how they treat your brother." I scolded him.
"Yea, yea...So what." he walked off.
"Don't expect to watch TV when you get home Michael ."
He flipped me off as he got across the street and began chatting with his friends.
He is so grounded.
I walked Mike across the street.
"Remember Sam-" I started.
"Look both ways before crossing." he finished.
He glanced both ways and skipped across the street. Michael and his friends looked over and started cackling hysterically. Sam and I entered the restaurant and he disappeared with his friends and this school girl he likes. I went in the back room and was gone for a while.

Sam's Point of View:

I began walking back and forth through the restaurant and stopped in front of red double doors and heard some mumbling and screaming. I pushed on the double doors and they didn't budge. I realized it wouldn't open so I walked back towards the stage and saw the Fredbear suit standing there, staring at me. I could see the man's eyes behind the mask and started crying. I knew it was just a suit but I couldn't stand looking at it. I ran back towards the back room and noticed the doors were open and I saw my dad standing in front of a golden suit with someone inside. He glanced at me and shut the mask on and slammed the doors.
What the- Dad?
I couldn't take the stress of the wandering suits and my mysterious father. I decided to leave. I would talk to my dad later...