Chapter 15: Getting the Hang of Things

"Ok, ok, so Golden Bonnie is on CAM 06 and there's the vent that leads directly to me so I need to close that," I say as I close the vent.
"Now, I need to lure him to CAM 04, further from me." I click the"Play Sound" button and the establishment is filled with Balloon Boy's annoying voice.
"Hello!"
I swivel over to the reboot monitor and reboot the ventilation system, as it was on error.
I'm getting the hang of things
I began breathing heavily. I looked through the glass and saw what appeared to be Freddy's shadow. He was limping in the hall. I stared at him for a moment until he disappeared.
Where'd he go?
Immediately after, he appeared in my face, seeming to be made of shadows, screaming.
"Ah!" I screamed, falling back. The room was filled with flashing red lights and a siren sound filled the air. I flipped up the reboot monitor and saw everything was on error. I hit reboot all and waited, fading in and out of consciousness. I looked up just as it all rebooted and saw him, standing there, staring at me through the glass. I stared at him and looked at the entrance and looked back and he was gone.
"What the-" I stared blankly through the glass. I heard running footsteps next to the entrance of the office. Suddenly, he was in the office. Standing in the doorway, he just stared. And then, it spoke.
"Hello.... Angel..."

Sorry it was so short. I'll make up for it. Having a cliffhanger next chapter. Mwahahaha >;>