Chapter 13: Confrontation

Hey guys, I wanted to go ahead and point out that the story is still going on even after the news that was released recently. If you do know what Im talking about, continue the story. If you do not know what Im talking about, stay tuned. William Afton is not the purple guy. He's still the killer but he's Pink Guy from FNaF 2. Which doesn't really affect my story now that I think about it. It just says William Afton is pink guy and not purple. So yea, thanks. Onward to the story!

A few days before the Chomp...
Sam's Point of View:
I found my father sitting on the couch watching The Immortal and the Restless. He was eating his popcorn as usual. I didn't know how I was going to explain what I saw.
"Daddy....i saw you do something..." I said. He turned around slowly and stared at me.
"What... did you see me do, Sammy?" he said, almost growling. I started shaking and my lips was quivering.
"You were behind the red doors and that... that man in the Bonnie suit. Is... is he d-dead?" I started tearing up. He picked me up and out me in his lap, calming down
"No, no, no, I would never kill anyone Sam. Come on now, let's go on to bed. I don't know where Michael is. He's going to be grounded so you'll get the TV after school tomorrow." he carried me off to bed and tucked me in. As she walked away, I decided i wanted a story before bed.
"Dad? Can i have a story?" I asked solemnly. He stopped and turned around.
"I guess." he said, kneeling down. "Once upon time, a young man decided to go around kidnapping kids. This man was caught by the kids and they trapped him in a room where there wasn't a way out. The man's escape was only to hide in one of the springlock suits and wait. He got in the suit and began laughing. And then something snapped." he got up. I wanted to know what happened.
"Dad, what happens?" i asked. He turned around.
"That'll have to wait till tomorrow Sam. Night." he said, leaving. I wouldn't see my father the next morning. Michael either...

The darkest fucking story to tell your son. 10/10. Btw, if you haven't noticed, "July 8, 1983", "The End of the Party", and this chapter are flashbacks to make you feel sorry for a child murderer XD.  Good luck
Thanks for enjoying my story guys. see ya in the next chapter. Wait till you see what happens to Michael. If you can guess, you're friggin smart XD