Chapter 14: Mistakes

Bill and I arrived at Fazbear's Fright half past 8. It was dark and the wind was howling. I heard thunder rumbling. As we came to the front door, Bill pulled out his keys and jangled them, attempting to find the door key. He slid the key in and opened the door with a squeak. As the door opened, I heard something banging around and stepped back.
"What was that...?" I asked. Bill stood there, opened mouthed at the door, staring inside.
"I...I don't know..." he responded. He took a step inside. I followed. It was dark and musty inside the attraction. The walls seemed like they had an odd substance on them. The door slammed shut behind us and I jumped up. We continued onward, with the assistance of Bill's flashlight. I saw an old Freddy head atop a coat hanger. Next to that was an office type area. Near the back wall was a vent and near the entrance of the room was a box. Inside the box was what appeared to be old exoskeletons of animatronics from Freddy's back in 1987. These were the toys. They were connected to the New Hampshire police department directly through their eyes. And then one day, someone tampered with the robots and their programs flipped. They then targeted every kid as hostile. And one of the animatronics bit a guard's frontal lobe off. The restaurant was closed due to what was to be forever called, The Bite of '87. It was odd seeing those old heads again. Balloon Boy was the worst of them all.
Annoying little bastard. With his "Hello!" and his "Hi!". Ugh...
Bill was sitting in the swivel chair, looking at what appeared to be cameras.
"I'm not seeing anything here. I swore i-" he didn't say anything after that. I was a bit confused.
"Bill...what...what is it..." I walked over to him, peering over his shoulder. And that's when I saw it. It was towering at the end of the hall on "CAM 04". It was obviously an animatronic suit. But, who was in it? I studied the robot. It was hard to tell what it was. It looked a lot like Bonnie but... it wasn't. It looked like it was bleeding. I looked at Bill as he covered his mouth. He began mumbling.
"He's here... I... I can't believe it." he stood up and shoved the camera in my arms and charged out the door, locking it.
"Bill! Hey!" I ran to the door and tried to kick it open. Nothing happened.
"Fuck..." I felt the camera buzz and I looked at it as "CAM 04" changed and the bleeding Bonnie clone was staring at me.
"Ahhh!" I screamed dropping the camera. I got up and sat in the swivel chair, noticing another camera device. Except this wasn't a camera. 4 phrases were shown on it.
"Audio Devices"
"Camera Systems"
"Ventilation System"
"Reboot All"
"I have to reboot shit? God damn it."
I re-seated myself in the swivel chair, facing out of the glass.
"Come and get me you bastard." I said as I heard rushing footsteps that would certainly lead to my doom...