Too Much Perfume

Hey guys, sorry if this book is bad. I haven't written anything in a while and I hope you guys enjoy this story and that hopefully it'll be good. This is my first romance book that isn't a werewolf story so bear with me guys. That's what Alessandra looks like by the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alessandra's POV (POINT OF VIEW)

You know that moment when you just lay there in bed, staring up at the ceiling and thinking about nothing in general like what you have to do but can't be bothered. I think back to my life and smile; I smile because I'm no longer with people that make me feel like crap, life's hard but it's good, I no longer have to feel bad, my anxiety rarely ever shows itself and how my depression has decided to leave me be.

I jump as my alarm goes off, I groan and close my eyes before sitting up and looking around my room. Not bad. I throw the covers off of me and trudge into the bathroom, I take a quick shower. I put on a white blouse and a black pencil skirt and black stilettos with a black peacoat to finish the look. I grab my handbag and walk out the door, locking it behind me. I wave down a cab and tell the driver my destination, I watch the buildings pass by.

I step out of the cab and look up at Rodriguez Limited, I take a deep breath before walking inside. "Hello, I'm here for the interview." I tell the woman at the front desk who just glares up at me, I roll my eyes and await her answer. "30th floor." She scowls and I refrain from giving her the middle finger. I walk towards the elevator and step into the already waiting elevator, I press 30 and watch the doors as they start to close. A foot wedges itself in between the two doors making them open, I follow the foot up to its owner only to see a smoking hot guy. I quickly avert my eyes so he doesn't think that I'm checking him out but he already knows.

He smirks and stands next to me, I look ahead and try to ignore the heated gaze that's trained on me. I smirk and try not to comment on how he's clearly checking me out. The doors open and he steps out, shooting me a wink making me roll my eyes. I step out of the elevator and suppress a cough at the thick air scented with too much perfume, my eyes start to tear up and I look at the poor woman at the desk. The other girls are dressed up in short short skirts and shirts that shows a LOT of cleavage and way too much perfume.

My face scrunches up in disgust and I walk over to the lady at the desk, she looks to be in her mid 50's. She smiles warmly at me causing me to do the same, we share a look directed at the sluts. "Oh dear I hope Xavier picks you and not those girls." She whispers, I giggle and nod. "My name is Alessandra Williams but you can call me Aless or Sandra." I introduce myself, she smiles. "I'm Lucy." She says, I lean on her desk and wait for my turn to come. Lucy goes back to attending calls while I watch the girls go in one by one, all of them have come out crying making me shake my head out of amusement. Now there's only me left and I wait for the other girl to come out, I take deep breaths and sit down.