Oh Shit

Lizzy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He shakes his head and steps closer, I swallow nervously; I bite my lip and look at him. My eyes travel down his chest, to his tanned 8 pack and to his defined V-line. My eyes stop at the hem of his sweatpants which hang dangerously low on his hips, also where his little friend hides. I clear my throat and look at my feet which have suddenly become very interesting.

"I-is th-there anything else I c-can do for y-you?" My voice wavers as I look up only to see him standing right in front of me. I take a hasty step back only to be pulled into him by my waist. His lips come dangerously close to my own. I want to taste his soft lips once again. "Fuck this." He mutters and suddenly his lips are on mine. His arms tighten around my waist and his tongue presses against my lips, trying to pry them open. I slightly part my lips, allowing his tongue to enter.

A few hours later

My eyes slowly flutter open, realization hits me as I take in my surroundings. Oh shit! Fuck! I just slept with Xavier Rodriguez! I slept with my boss! A player. A womanizer. What have I done?! I look to my left to see him sound asleep, I bite my lip and slowly move the covers off of me. I swing my legs to the side of the bed and stand up. I quickly find my clothes and throw them on but my blouse is missing. Where the hell did it go? Ugh screw it! I speed walk to the door and grab the doorknob. I take a deep breath and open it, only for it to creak loudly. I freeze and slowly crane my neck to where Xavier is sleeping. I breathe a sigh of relief and walk out, closing the door behind me.

I hastily run downstairs without a shirt on only to find it on the floor. I pick it up and put it on before grabbing my handbag. I rush out the door and into the elevator, I repeatedly press the button for the ground floor. I close my eyes and lean against the wall. Should I have left like that? What the hell is your problem? Of course you should have left, he's done this a billion times. I'm just a fling to him, I'm no one special.

My body feels sticky and gross. Ugh, now I have to have a shower. I pull out of the parking lot and head towards my own apartment. I hear the ringing of my phone, I check it to see who it is. I smile at reading my best friend's name, Lizzy, on my screen. "Hey Lizzy. Happy Birthday!!!" I exclaim excitedly. "Aww thanks! Look my parents are throwing me a formal birthday part and you have to come!" She half yells. "Umm sure, text me the time and the address. OK? Now I have to go, I'm driving." I say while stopping at a red light. "OK bye." She immediately hangs up making me shake my head. My phone beeps and I open the message. 8pm at 73318 Frozer Cove. I pull up to my apartment building and park.

I take a quick shower and change my clothes; I throw the ones I just took off, in the laundry basket. Maybe, it actually meant something to him. Maybe, I'm not just a fling. No!!! I'm wrong. I didn't mean anything to him and he didn't mean anything to me!! Yea, definitely. I grab my make-up back and my gown for the evening and put it in a bag, seeing as I'm going to get ready at Lizzy's house. Come to think of it, her parents are really nice, I quite like them.

I quickly get back to my car and throw my stuff in the passenger seat before going back to the office. I pray that he doesn't decide to come in today, I don't know what I'm going to do then. I feel like a slut for sleeping with my boss. This is not who I am, I don't sleep around especially not with my boss! It's OK, it's fine, it was a one time thing.

"Hey! Yea you!." I stop and wait for the strange woman to catch up. I cough to cover up my laugh as she desperately tries to run in those skyscraper heels. She wobbles and she runs like a penguin, not in a cute way. I clear my throat and wipe the smile off my face. "Tell me where my boyfriend is." She commands, I scoff and roll my eyes. "Who's your boyfriend?" I try to be as polite as humanly possibly. "Ugh, Xavier Rodriguez, duh." She replies as if I'm stupid. I feel my heart break, I knew it. Anger fills my body. "I don't know!!!!" I snap and storm off to my office.

I slam my office door open making the walls vibrate. Good thing, no one else works on this floor. I feel something else alongside anger but.... I don't know what it is. I clench my fists tightly, my nails digging into my skin. I eventually calm down a little bit, I start to do some paperwork in order to be able to leave on time for the party, I have to finish what's been given to me. I try really hard not to let my mind wonder to what that 'woman' said, about Xavier being her boyfriend. I mean it can't be true because he sleeps around unless it's an open relationship but then....wouldn't it be in the magazines and papers? It's not in the papers, so they're not dating meaning she was lying, but why?

My phone beeps and I check it to see a message from Laura. Hey, sorry I can't have Dax over for the night. Ellie and I have to go back to London tonight because my mum's really sick, I'm sorry :( I sigh and lean back in my chair, I can't take Dax with me to the party; he'll just get really bored. It's fine. Hope your mum gets well soon. I text her back before calling my best guy friend, Jake. "Hey, Aless!" He picks up sounding very chirpy. "Hey, Jake, I was wondering if you were able to come over tonight and babysit Daxton because I am going to a friend's party. It would be a huge favour, I would really appreciate it and I will love you forever!" I say in one breath and wait for him to reply. "Umm, sure. I'll pick him up from soccer at 5 and take him back to your place. That all good?" I smile. "I love you, you know that?" I laugh out making him chuckle. "I know, anyway see ya!" He hangs up and I get back to work.