He's A Dick

Alessandra's look minus the flower crown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Alessandra's POV

"Just one more minute." Lizzy announces as she finishes off my makeup. I laugh and wait patiently, a smile present on my face. "Why are you smiling?" She asks curiously. Lizzy's the type of person that needs to know anything and everything, she's always in on the latest gossip. "Oh no reason." I brush her off, she makes a sound of disapproval. "I'm in charge of your makeup, I can ruin it." She states threateningly making me laugh. "But you won't because; one you'll feel bad and two, you love me." I state matter of factly, I sit up straighter. 

"True but come on. Spill the beans, you know you want to." She persists, I pretend to think about to even though, I know I'm going to tell her. "Hmm....." I stand up and cross my arms. "Yessss...." She urges me on, nodding her head. She walks closer to me and watches me eagerly, her eyes engulfed in pure excitement and anticipation for what I'm about to say next. "Well for one my boss, he's a dick. He's rude and thinks he can have basically any woman in the world." I decide not to tell her about me sleeping with him. "How old is he?" Her eyes shine brightly like she has hit some sort of jackpot, she leans forward awaiting for more information. "Uh 25 or 26, I think." I answer unsure. "Hot?" I'm taken aback by that question. "Yea, I guess so." I mutter looking down at the pristine marble floor. "Have you..... And I don't blame you if you have because I honestly would have too... had sex with him?" She rambles out, my body tenses and my eyes widen in shock. "No!" I lie straight through my teeth.

Lizzy stares deep into my eyes, as if she's searching my mind for the truth. I stand my ground and refuse to look away, she squints and suddenly, as if she's found something, she states simply. "You fucking liar." I blink several times before manage to comprehend what she just said. "Excuse me?" Of all things, that's all I could manage to muster up. "Yea, you heard me. I know you're lying to me." I scoff and cross my arms in defiance. "I don't know what you're talking about." I hold my chin up and stand my ground. "I know you too well and I know you're lying so you might as well spill the beans." I furrow my eyebrows and look at her in disbelief. "Look nothing has happened between us." I try my best to sound persistent. She continues to watch me with scrutiny. I feel myself slowly break, I try to hide the smile that's starting to creep up onto my face. Lizzy's face is filled with excitement once again as she waits for me to crack. "Ugh, it meant nothing." I all but shout at Lizzy who seems to be bursting with joy.

"Yea, whatever you say. Did you use a condom? Oh god, please tell me you used a condom. That guy could have STD's for all we know!" She exclaims making me laugh. "Yes, we used a condom. I'm not stupid!" She nods in agreement. "You know, I don't even know his name or what company you work for. Some friend I am, gosh that's pretty pathetic." I shake my head, smiling. "Well, if you really want to know, his name is Xavier Rodriguez and-" Lizzy rudely cuts me off. "What the fuck?! You slept with my brother!" I watch her in horror. Oh shit, how did I not make that connection! Lizzy Eliza Rodriguez must be related to Xavier Alexander Rodriguez, I'm so stupid!! "I swear, Lizzy, I didn't know!" I watch her sit down on her bed. "Where did you two....you know....have sex?" She struggles to say the word sex; for the first time since I met her, she's actually uncomfortable talking about it. "Uh, at his penthouse." She looks at me shocked. "No, that can't be right. Are you 100% sure?" I nod and she grins. "My brother never has sex with a girl in his own home, it's always at a hotel or at the chick's place. You really must mean something to him." I scoff and shake my head. "I highly doubt it, it was probably just a fling for him." I try to make her understand that it probably meant nothing. "Don't you see? He NEVER brings a girl to his house let alone, sleep with her!!!" Rolling my eyes, I put on my heels and turn to look at her.

"Let's go?" I suggest making her sigh in disappointment, I grin and loop my arm though hers. "Let's go have some fun!" She yells at the top of her lungs, I laugh and shake my head. "Do you think there will be any hot guys?" She wonders not expecting me to reply so I just shrug and walk towards the stairs where she's meant to descend. I stop a few feet away from them and look at her. "Go on, your party. Your spotlight. Go and rock it." I smile at her encouragingly. "So? You're coming down with me. You're my main bitch." Laughing, I walk up to the stairs by her side. People stop and stare at the two of us, awe and confusion is visible on everyone's faces. They're in awe of Lizzy's beauty and are confused as to who the hell I am. I resist the urge to cower away behind my hair that falls on my back in soft luscious curls. 

I spot her brother, standing at the back, glaring at me in pure hate making me frown. Did I do something wrong? What did I do? Why does he look like he hates me? A tug on my elbow jolts me back to reality. I smile at Lizzy and walk with her down the stairs. Men stare at her lustfully; half of the people in this room are business people and partners. I stop dead in my tracks, my eyes set on one couple in particular. My nose scrunches up in disgust as I watch his hand move to her waist; she looks happy as she converses with Lizzy's parents and brother. Liz starts to drag me by the arm to them, I pull in the opposite direction. I can't face them, I promised him I wouldn't. I promised that I wouldn't come back to them. 

Elizabeth turns around and greets both Lizzy and I. "You two look absolutely gorgeous. " The couple turn around and....