You should lock the door

Alessandra's POV

I step out of the elevator and smile at Lucy who just gives me a look that I just can't decipher. "Everything Okay, Lucy?" I ask, stopping at her desk. "Yes dear, I just wouldn't go into Xavier's office for an hour or two." She smiles at me and I frown before walking towards my office. I drop my purse under my desk and place my phone on the desk, I log into the computer before standing up to go remind Xavier of his 9 o clock meeting which is in half an hour. I shut my laptop lid and walk out of my office. I see that Lucy is gone and frown. What did she mean when she said not to go to Xavier?

I stop outside his door and knock, waiting for a reply I wait for a couple minutes only to get no response. I sigh and open the door only to freeze up, I resist the urge to vomit. There is Xavier making out with a chick and it looks like they're about to fuck. Xavier stops and looks at me with a smug smirk, I resist the urge to roll my eyes in disgust. "You have a meeting in 25 minutes sir." I say in the most coldest tone I could muster. I watch him try to cover up his shock, now it's my turn to smirk. He nods and I turn to leave only to stop. "And next time you really should lock the door." I walk out with a flip of my hair, I scoff in disgust.

Ten minutes later, someone knocks on the door. "Yes?" I answer while shuffling some papers, I hear the door open and footsteps approaching my desk. "How can I help you?" I ask without looking up, I breathe in and roll my eyes as I recognise the cologne. I slowly look up and who do I see, Xavier Rodriguez himself. He smirks making me give him a questioning look. "You need to attend the meeting with me." He states with no emotion. I swear this guy's bipolar. "Anything else sir?" I ask sarcastically. "Actually yes, see to it that there is a mochaccino on my desk everyday at 6 sharp." I sigh exasperatedly and nod. "Of course." He smiles and shakes his head.

"Go on spit it out." He states, I tilt my head and look at him, confused. "I know you want to say something about the scene from earlier." I smirk and nod my head making him chuckle. He sits down in front of me and I take a deep breath. "Are you sure?" I ask him, he nods and I laugh before going dead serious. "You are a fucking jerk who doesn't care about anyone but himself!! You string those poor girls along only to break their hearts! You're an insensitive jerk who sleeps around and who's afraid of commitment!!" I shout, thank god the rooms are soundproof. I watch as his face turns from amusement to shock to anger.

"How dare you speak to me like that?!?!?" He shouts, I lean back in my chair and cross my legs. "You asked for it and it had to be said." I state rather calmly. Having a kid makes you a very patient and calm person well most of the time. "I should fire you this minute!" I watch him in amusement before smirking. "Go ahead, see if I care." I silently pray in my head that he doesn't actually fire me or I'm screwed. His face morphs into shock, I can practically see the gears moving in his head. "But I won't because....Well just because." With that said he storms out of the room making him seem like a little kid.

I decide not to ponder over the scene from his office and push it to the back of my mind....