Attack

Alessandra's POV

I finish sorting out his schedule since it was all jumbled up and messy, like he had 6 meetings scheduled for one day. Like who would want to be in meetings all day so I spread the meetings out and lunch meetings and stuff over the course of each week. So now he has at the most 2 meetings per day which is good enough. So far I've had to convince 6 girls that Mr. Rodriguez is in Fiji because apparently they're all 'dating' him. I roll my eyes and grab my purse, ready for lunch. I walk out to see that Lucy had already left for lunch, I smile and walk towards the elevator once again.

I stop and lean my weight against a wall, I tightly shut my eyes and try grounding myself but it doesn't work this time. My breath comes out in shallow pants and the room starts to spin and I hear who I presume is Xavier yelling my name in the distance. My chest starts to feel extremely heavy, my heart rate speeds up dramatically, my throat tightens up and tears stream down my eyes. My body shuts itself down and I feel my brain shut down and my eyes close to darkness.....

Xavier's POV

I watch Ms. Williams walk towards the elevator, I smile and quietly close my office door. There's something about her that makes me want to actually show some emotions, she makes me feel something that I haven't felt in years. I want to see her every minute of every day, yesterday when she left I couldn't stop thinking about her. I hate these feelings that have resurfaced, my fists clench up and my glare returns. "Miss Williams." I look back at her to see her leaning against a wall. "Miss Williams?" I take a cautious step towards her, I see her shoulders shaking. Worry spikes through me, I hear her laboured breathing. "Alessandra?!?" I say a little louder, she still doesn't respond.

I watch her body start falling to the ground but I catch her before she can touch the ground, I kneel on the floor and rest her head on my lap. I whip out my phone and call my driver Sam, it rings a couple times before he picks up. "I need to you to get here now, I need to get to the hospital." I all but yell at him, I hear shuffling before he hangs up. I pick her up bridal style and rush over to my own private elevator, I impatiently tap my foot as it takes its sweet time getting to the ground floor. I'm out as soon as the doors open up, I try not to slip as I rush towards the buildings doors. I ignore the weird and confused looks that my employees are shooting my way.

Sam opens the limo door as soon as I step outside, he shoots me a worried look before getting in the car and driving off. I gently push a loose strand of hair away from her face and stare at her face, I know, I'm a creep. I feel the car stop and I look up, Sam opens my door and I quickly hop out with Alessandra still in my arms. I rush into the hospital and a doctor immediately comes to my assistance, I lay her down on the hospital wheelie bed thing. "What happened sir?" The doctor asks me as we rush down the hallways. "I don't know, she just fainted but I think she was having trouble breathing but I'm not sure." I explain, he nods and takes her into a room while I have to wait outside.

Doctor Mathers walks out towards me, I stand up and wait for him to address me. "Mr Rodriguez, I believe that Miss Williams has suffered from Anxiety and Major Depressive Order in the past and it seems that she had an anxiety attack and seeing as this might have been a common thing in the past for her. Her brain and body are accustomed to temporarily shut down, she should regain consciousness in an hour or two." Dr Mathers leaves me to process the information that has been freshly given to me. I blink a couple times before walking into her room, I watch her sleeping form. She looks so beautiful and peaceful in her sleep.