Jason

Thanks for being such a great reader and leaving such nice, motivating comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of me is a grinning Jason, I slam the door with all my strength but alas he jams his foot in between, his hand pushing the door open. I stagger back, nearly tripping. Fear cocoons me within it's velvety cold fingers. He takes a step towards me as I take one back, his face lit up with a malignant grin, a sadistic glint within his eyes. I fumble with my phone, clicking on a random contact and hitting call. His eyes snap to my phone and then back to mine, his face morphs into an angry expression. His eye glaring daggers towards me, his eyebrows drawn together, his lips in a tight thin line. I look down to see that whoever i've called has picked up, he makes a move to grab me. I throw my phone on the couch as he pushes me up against a wall.

His large hand latched around my throat, closing up my airway. His hold around my throat, tightens bit by bit. He leans in closer, his putrid breath hitting my face. "Who the hell were you calling you little bitch?!" He spits out with venom and hatred lacing his voice, I try shaking my head. Tears rushing down my face. "N-no o-o-one," I choke out, my eyes cast down towards his feet. His hold loosens slightly, just enough to let air pass through but not enough to allow me freedom. He brings up one of his calloused fingers and traces it down the side of my face, pushing a loose strand behind my face. I resist the urge to recoil in fear and disgust. "Did you miss me sweetheart?" He questions, smiling. I nod slowly. "Yes, sir." I feel his anger return in waves.

He throws me down to the ground, I launch into a paroxysm of coughs. My hand massaging my throat, his hand no doubt leaving a lasting print. "You lying bitch!" He screams, bringing his hand down onto my face. My head jerking to the side at the impact of his palm connecting with my cheek. Please, whomever I called. Come and help me. I plead silently trying to whimper at the pain encasing my throat. Jason crouches down to meet my eyes, his eyes holding a mischievous twinkle. I refuse to meet his eyes, knowing he will just strike me again if I dare do so.

He grasps my ponytail in his large hands, yanking me up to my feet. I just need to get into my room. He pulls me closer to him, my hand covering his to try ease the pain that's erupting like fireworks in my skull. It's now or never Alessandra. I bring knee up to meet his groin, he groans out in pain and loosens his hold on my head. I step back, drawing my arm back with a fist before allowing it to collide with his jaw. I pivot and dash into my room, straight to my nightstand. I pull out my .45 Caliber Glock and point it at him as he starts to charge at me. He freezes, his eyes on the gun. "Move, this way." I demand, pointing to my left with the gun. He steps further into the room and we travel anti-clockwise until I'm at my bedroom door.

His eyes adjust to something behind me but I refuse to turn around. "Alessandra?" I freeze up at Xavier's voice, Jason takes that as his shot as he leaps forward in order to disarm me. I quickly press the trigger without aiming.........