Chapter 1- 'The Thing'

One Love, Two Mouths - Chapter One

-Mature Content Ahead: Read At Own Risk-
______________________________________________________________

'&'

It had been a half hour ago since the little 'incident' in the bathroom concerning Kendall. Fifteen minutes after that the boys had to go on and perform, and like Jesse promised, she was on the opposite side of the stage from Zach. She could still see him, but was further away from him, which she was grateful for. They were currently playing their hit 'Sweater Weather' and Zach was looking down at his guitar and occasionally smiling at the audience.

One Love, Two Mouths,

One Love, One House,

No Shirt, No Blouse

It was at that part when Zach made eye contact with her and the memory that followed the lyrics hit her like a bus.

_

It was their sixth month anniversary and Zach and Kendall were heading back to Zach's apartment after dinner.

"Thanks so much for arranging this for me," Kendall said as she leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

His hands found her waist and pulled her back up to kiss her again, only longer and more passionately. She ran a hand through his hair and tugged on it slightly, earning a groan from Zach. She smiled and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, battling for dominance that she easily gave him. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he fumbled with the doornob, opening it and slipping into the empty apartment, their lips never leaving eachothers.

He took them into the bedroom where little electronic candles were flickering and he set her down on the bed to put his phone into the dock, playing their song 'Sweater Weather'.

"Your own song, huh? Little vain if you ask me," Kendall laughed as she took off her shoes and threw them to the side.

Zach smiled and sat down beside her, pulling her into his lip so she was straddling him. He kissed her quickly before pulling away and trailing butterfly kisses down her neck.

"Just because it's my favorite song doesn't mean I want to do 'the thing' while it's playing."

Zach couldn't hold in his laugh. "What are you, twelve? You can't even say sex."

Kendall flushed. "I can too say that word."

"Then say it, Dall. Say the word" he replied raising his eyebrows.He licked his lips and leaned close to her ear, he grazed his teeth across her earlobe.

"Sex," he whispered.

Kendall smiled as she ran her hands down his abdomen and up his shirt, tracing the outlines of his muscles. He softly bit the skin beneath her ear and she let out an involuntary moan.

Zach smirked at her response and tugged at the hem of her top, indicating he wanted it off. She raised her arms above her head and let him do it for her, biting her lip once it was off and thrown across the room. She wrapped her arms around her bust as he continued to kiss her neck.

He took her hands in his and drew them away from her body.

"Ah, I don't think so," He smiled. "You're not shying away from me, Kendall Iris Fairwood."
She cupped his face with her palms and kissed him hard, already aroused by the dim lighting and his tender lips.