2

"I'm mad emotional. I don't really get just like sad, I get hyper, & I be like mad, & I get hungry. That's like my main emotions."
-Vince Staples [mood😂]

Matika
Long Beach, CA

I moaned out in pleasure grasping onto the leather couch as he hit it from the back

I moaned out in pleasure grasping onto the leather couch as he hit it from the back. With each stroke I wondered why I was back here. Oh, yeah I know. The dick is good. He might be a cheater, but I won't take that from him. Hell, that's why he cheated in the first place. He has supreme, top notch dick that can't possibly be restricted to one person experiencing it. Sarcasm. He gripped tighter onto my hips to keep me from running as he went harder. I finally decided to just throw it back to speed this up. I've already got mine...multiple times. He groaned and I knew that was it.

After he pulled out I basically collapsed onto the couch. I rolled over onto my back and we both laughed. He went to the bathroom, so I took it upon my myself to get up and get dressed. I looked around the floor grabbing each garment. They were all just thrown somewhere. "You're not gonna stick around?" He asked as I put my jeans on.

I turned around to see him in his boxers leaning against the doorway. "Nope, I have stuff to do." I lied. I went up to him giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "I enjoyed myself though!" I was about to turn around but he pulled me to him.

"Why are you tryna play me like some fuck and duck? I'm your man."

"Man? No, this does not mean we're back together. This was a let me get that dick one more time before we go our separate ways. Don't get it twisted." He smacked his lips. I moved away from him fixing my hair. I left the living room going towards the front door seeing his phone on the ground. I picked it up seeing the screen was completely shattered. He dropped it as we made out like crazy to the living room. I chuckled turning around to see him. I extended his phone to him saying, "Might wanna get this fixed."

He grabbed it from me observing the damage. "Your ass made me break my phone!"

I chuckled, "I didn't make you do anything. Nobody told you to drop it."

"I was in shock and I ended up dropping it. You really just gonna get the dick and leave?"

"Hmm, let me think about that...Yup! See you around, maybe." I said heading towards the door.

"You're a joke, I swear!" He said shaking his head. I stopped in my tracks turning around looking at him.

"Excuse me?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"I said you're a fucking joke!" He said louder. "This is why I don't take your ass seriously. You couldn't even wait a week before wanting a taste again. This is why I keep cheating. You make it seem okay because we both know you're going to take me back."