31

A/N: His Fader cover makes me happy 😂😊

The most important thing you've got to think about is what you're going to name your kids, because they've got to deal with that for the rest of their fucking lives. You don't want to set them up for failure.
-Vince Staples

Marcel
Orange County, CA
3 months later

The closer and closer it gets to Matika having our baby the more excited I get

The closer and closer it gets to Matika having our baby the more excited I get. I don't think I've ever felt this level of excitement. I wish I could've experienced this same feeling with Maurice, but Char took that opportunity from me. So I told myself I would be there every step of the way with Matika. She probably felt smothered, but I had to do everything in my power to make sure she makes it to full term with no issues. In a couple of weeks I'll be meeting my baby girl and right now we're at the baby shower.

I looked around seeing Matika talking to some of her friends who walked in. I watched as she flashed her ring in their face. I swear she might as well walk around like that 24/7 because she's doing it constantly. At least I know she's happy about it. Shit, she better be. That ring cost a grip.

I snuck a cupcake off of a tray beginning to unwrap it when I heard, "Are you supposed to be eating that?" I looked over my shoulder seeing Joey walking up to me

I snuck a cupcake off of a tray beginning to unwrap it when I heard, "Are you supposed to be eating that?" I looked over my shoulder seeing Joey walking up to me. He stood next to me as I shrugged eating the cupcake. "This shit is still crazy to me...My little cuz is engaged to be married and on his second kid. Either you need to slow down or I need to catch up," he said patting my shoulder.

"I definitely think I'm the one who needs to slow down. No more kids for awhile."

"The ones who say that are the ones who keep having them back to back. You already started. You might as well go ahead and finish."

"Naw, I'm good. Two kids and two baby mama's. That's more than enough."

"Speaking of that where's my little man, Maurice?"