seven |

Keeping up with Vree was never easy. I had to practically jog beside him as we walked through the narrow metal slated corridors. Jogging had proven to be extremely uncomfortable considering what I was wearing. After walking for what seemed about five minutes, he lead me into an open room. It was an average size room, probably enough room to fit thirty or so people. The floors were metal with a rough texture, my bare feet didn't find it agreeable. The walls were painted a bright white. The upper half of the walls were dominated by transparent touch screen monitors. Below each monitor were large slots.

A few other Frivroks were in the room, occupied by the monitors. Only one other girl was in the room. Her match was helping her with the technology. Eventually once they were done fiddling with it, the slot released a neatly folded bundle of clothes.

I followed Vree up to a monitor. The blinking lights and strange alphabet did me no good. His fingers tapped around on the glass until he changed some settings so that some of the words appeared in English. It read:

Top

Bottom

Foot

"Input your sizes." He ordered. I blinked, and stared up at the monitor, below there were letters which I recognized: XS, S, M, L, XL. The only numbers were for shoe sizes.

"Are these shoe sizes in U.S.? It's different in other countries." I explained.

Tiredly, he stated, "Yes. I've configured it to you."

"Okay." I tapped away, entering my sizes.

When I was done, Vree moved in front of me and put the machine back to it's original settings, and hit some buttons. After that, in the slot below dropped a bundle of neatly folded clothes.

I took them out of the slot and smiled up at him, "Is there anywhere I can change?"

"There is a wash room over there." He pointed to a corner in the room with a door.

"Okay. I'll be back." I looked at the door then paused before going on my way, I shot him a look, "Don't leave."

He returned my words with a glare, but I didn't stick around for argument.

In the bathroom, I unfolded the clothes and looked at what was laid out for me.

A white tank top, long white skirt, and chunky black mid calf boots, along with some under garments.

I stared at the items in distaste, but figured I should at least be grateful I won't be near naked anymore.

I shrugged off Vree's shirt and put on the cotton underwear and bra, then the tank top. After putting everything on, I decided to put Vree's shirt back on as well.

I looked in the mirror.

"I look like a pilgrim." I said to myself. I made an annoyed face, "How am I supposed to seduce anyone in this?" I sighed, then rotated a bit in the mirror. It's not that bad. Maybe when I take Vree's shirt off it will be better. The tank top is pretty tight. . . the skirt isn't baggy or anything. I kind of look like one of those boho girls from magazines though. But mostly I look like a pilgrim. Maybe Frivroks have a thing for pilgrims.

When I walked out and met up with Vree once more, he gave me a quick glance before leading me out of the room and into the hallways.

Eventually we got to the giant dining hall. I looked up at the tremendous dome ceiling, the stars twinkling beyond the glass. We walked over to a wall and stood in front of a monitor. I watched as Vree clicked through it and pressed different buttons. I tried to look but he was too fast. Eventually a bowl popped up in the slot below, then a tube came down and put a brown liquid into the bowl. It then dispensed a spoon. He took his food and waited for me.