Chapter 2

Previously on Fate or Destiny...
  "You play Minecraft?"
I shook my head yes, not knowing what to say.
"You watch that person on your hoodie?"
"Yes..."
I was in complete utter shock. The people coming today were The Pack! Preston had just talked to me! OMG this is a dream come true!
"Hey Rob, Lachy! Over here!"
They came over and looked at me, they formed a circle and agreed on an answer. Finally Preston said the words I thought I'd never hear.
"We wanna adopt her."
_______________________________
Kaylays POV
  "So, where's my room?"
  "Let me show you."
  We got off the couch and turned the TV off, we walked back up the stairs and into the hallway. He showed me where everyone's rooms were.
  "Mitch has the master downstairs. Vikk's is right across from mine. Jerome and Lachlan's are the two down the hall and, your room is this way."
  We were walking the opposite way of the boys room. When we came to my room I expected a blank room with nothing but a closet, a dresser, and a bed. No, that was the complete opposite. We walked in and the walls were painted a deep sea blue, one of my favorite colors. The dresser was white but, it had a couple of things on it. My closet already had my clothes in it and the bed was just beautiful. It looked like I was at the beach. The comforter was a sand color and black specks here and there, and the sheets were the same color as the walls. I wouldn't be changing this room for awhile.
  "You're not saying anything so, I'm guessing you like it."
  "I don't like it..."
  "What?"
  "I love it! It's amazing! I never expected this, thank you."
  I hugged him for the first time. It felt like forever because he hugged back. We wouldn't let go. I looked up and we slowly inched closer. Our lips almost met until he pulled back. My face flushed with embarrassment.
"I should go to bed, you should to. Goodnight my little ple- I mean Kayla."
His face was red, even though it was dark in my room I could tell he was blushing. He walked out and I shut the door. Am I falling for Preston? Stop it! He's never going to like you, even though they adopted you. I just need to sleep on this one. I crawled in my bed and drifted to sleep. It felt like forever because when I woke up, the sun was brightly shining in my room. I finally got a good look at my room. It was ocean themed, it was peaceful. It might need so more colors here and there but, it will work.
*Knock Knock*
I shut my eyes again, hoping they would go away so that I could get ready. I heard footsteps come closer and a hand landed on my shoulder. It was warm, there was a spark.
"Kaaaylaaa, wake uuuuuup."
"Mmmmm, two more minutes."
"Breakfast is ready and you might want to hurry before all the boys eat it.
"Nooooo, I don't wanna go to school..."
"Wh- Oh, okay then guess I'll just have to force you."
Vikk picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs. Man he was strong, or maybe it was because I only weigh 110 pounds. I'm quite skinny for a 19 year old. When we got to the bottom of the stairs he gently placed me down. I looked into the kitchen and saw Preston face flushed with jealousy. Does he like me?

Prestons POV
I saw Vikk bring Kayla down the stairs as if she's a princess and he's her knight in shining armor. He placed her down and she blushed. I wanted to go over there and punch Vikk but, held in my anger.
"Hey boys, we should make Kayla a YouTube account. That way she can play with us."
"I like that idea, we should also make #Merome a thing."
She laughed, her laugh was so cute. Wait, am I falling for her even though I've only known her for one day? I need to let her decide, I won't fight with anyone if they like her to.

Vikk POV
  Kayla's going to have a YouTube channel! Awesome! I wonder what her names going to be? Guess we'll just have to wait.
"So, what's you're name going to be?"
She flashed an evil grin like smile.
"You'll just have to wait and see..."
She ran back up the stairs and came down five minutes later. She had her PrestonPlayz hoodie on and some short shorts. Her hair was in a side braid, she looked really cute. Wait, stop thinking that way. She probably already likes someone else. I should give the others a chance though, I don't want to fight over her.

Mitch's POV
So, Kayla's getting a YouTube channel. Only seems fitting, I mean, she's living in a house full of guys who have a YouTube channel. (I know they don't all live in the same house but, for this story they do! X)
"Nice hoodie."
Preston better not be hitting on her, if he likes her, I'll let her give him a chance. Let's just hope he doesn't break her heart, I'm always going to be there for her from now on. I'll be her big brother. Yeah, I like that.

Kayla's POV
"Thanks Preston."
He blushed as I acknowledged him. I wonder if he does like me but, does Vikk like me to? I like them both but, I don't know who to choose.
"So, are we going to go get recording stuff or what?"
"Yeah, Lachlan and Jerome will take you while we get the recording room ready."
"Okay, let's go boys!"
I walk towards the garage door and a hand grabs my arm. It's Mitch.
"Hey, be carful while you're out, okay?"
"Okay..."
He lets go and I go out to the car, I hop in the back and we drive to Best Buy to get my stuff. My world just got a whole lot better...
_______________________________
Hello my Children of the Night! It is I Darkest Night! Mwhahaha... *awkward silence* Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, be sure to leave a comment and a vote on the chapter! Stay Dark My Friends...

I'm watching you Kayla...
xox LM