Chapter 19

Previously on A Tall Tail...
  "So how's your day?"
"It's pretty good so far, Simon and the boys said they might come down for a little while to spend some time with the sis."
"Really? That's so cool! She'll love that!"
  "I thought so. Hey, what kinda gear are we going for?"
  "Obviously all Dimond but, iron and Dimond at the most."
  "Enchanted?"
  "You know it!"
  "Alright, let's get going then!"
_______________________________
Kayla's POV
  "Okay let's load up Minecraft and get this stream started! Anyone want music? 'Cause I want music. So, hopefully no one minds."
  *Sweaty_ItMe Could you play Set it off? That band is AMAZING! You should totally listen to it!*
  "Set it Off it is then. I've never heard of the band and if I don't really really like, I'll change the music to Pop or Rap."
  I had to put on a fake smile, no matter the odds. I looked up Set it off and played 'Partners in Crime'. Sounds pretty interesting.
*Play the Song in Media*
*Ding, Dong*
"Ah, that'll be the door. I'm going to get that quickly so, be right back. It will only take a moment."
I smiled to the camera and got out my chair. I saw the others laughing and smiling. I knew it was fake, sooner or later she's going to attack and we need to be ready. But how?
_______________________________
I know, I know... I'm terrible at updating this book but, I will get to it. This's book will go for as long as I can keep an interesting plot line so, be aware that it might get boring sometimes. :( I know it's shorts but, you guys needed, SOMETHING! Anyways...
~Bye my Lovely Senpais <3