Chapter 24

Arron's POV
  "If you hurt ANY of my friends...You're gonna get burned..."
"Shit..."
I created a dust cloud and started running. LM, is going to want to hear about this. I quickly pulled out my phone and called her.
  *ring, ring*
  "What is it?"
  "You were right! The one she likes does have fire power and he's mad..."
  "Well don't lead him here! Take him somewhere where you have the upper hand..."
  I could hear her smile when she talked, what the hell does she want me to do? Take him to a construct- Ohhhhhhh....
"Catch me if can!"
  "Oh you bet I will!"
  Shit, he's really scary when he's angry...

Kayla's POV
  "We need to get out of here Kayla, it's not safe anymore..."
  "What about Preston?! I have a bet he's taking him somewhere dangerous. We have to do som-"
  "NO KAYLA..."
  I looked over at Vikk and saw tears streaming down him face.
  "I won't lose you again... So please, Preston will know where to find us..."
  I couldn't speak, all I did was shake my head. We quickly grabbed a few essentials and then jumped into the cars and drove to Nathan's house. Hopefully Preston will be okay...
______________________________
HELLO MY LOVELY SENPAIS!!!
   I am SO SO SO sorry that this update took forever, but now you have it! And I'm planning on updating Trying to Forget sometimes tonight or tomorrow morning! So be on the look out for that!
  You are all of my lovely Senpais❤️
  ~YandereChan Out✌️