Chapter 22

Kayla's POV
  *Its alright...I'm not here to hurt you...*
  "WHOS SAYING THAT?!"
  "Kayla! Take a deep breath... No one, is saying anything..."
I looked around and watched for anyone's lips moving... Nothing. what the hell is going on!?
*Touch the handle... You have to trust me...*
"How am I suppose to trust you if I don't even know who you are?!"
*Knock, knock* (Hello!? Is anyone home!?)
Wait... How did Aron find me in the first pla-... I trusted the voice and touched the handle on the door. It showed what would happen if I opened the door. It also showed me something I never expected. Aron had earth powers...

Vikk's POV
  "WHOS SAYING THAT!?"
  "Kayla, take a deep breath...No one is saying anything..."
  I was about to calm her down with my little trick, but she rushed to the door before I could.
  "Kayla wait!"
  She touched the handle and her eyes and tatts started to glow. Something's not right...
  "*deep breath* Aron has earth powers...*deep breath* I don't know, how he found me...But he's right outside the door right now..."
  "So what do we do?"
  "I....I don't know..."
  Preston pulled her into a hug to calm her down. Her breathing finally slowed and her crying started to stop.
  *BANG, BANG*
  "IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HELL!"
  "What do we do?"
  Everyone looked at Kayla, and then at me.
  "We open the door..."
_______________________________
HELLO MY LOVELY SENPAIS!!!!
  It has been SOOOOOO LOOOOOONG since I've updated this book. I know it's short, but I want to keep it on the suspense side! Hope you all enjoyed it!
   🔪You're all my Lovely Senpais❤️
  ~YandereChan Out!✌️