Chapter 26

Kayla's POV
  "Kayla please..."
  I ran upstairs and hid in the bathroom. All I know is that the boys lied to me about Prestons plan. How could they do such a cruel thing?
  "No, don't think like that Kayla. There's still hope he's alive. You just...you just have to trust him."
  I cleared my tears away and began to rinse my face off.
"Kaaaylaaaa..."
"*gasp* Who's there?!"
"Kaaaayyyylllaaaa..."
"Show yourself!"
I that moment, LM appeared in the mirror. I immediately went into a fighting stance.
"What the hell do you want?!"
"What do I want? Ha, what DO I want...? I wonder..."
"If you're here for a fight then let's fight, just you and me..."
"Oh Kayla, I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to..negotiate some...terms with you.."
I slowly lowered my fists but still kept them closed.
"What kind of negotiation?"
"Oh it's very simple darling... You hand yourself over to me and I can bring Preston back to life..."
  I stood silent for a moment before I decided to speak again. She could bring Preston back to life? What if he isn't even dead thought? You would be falling right into her trap...
  "How? If I remember correctly, you don't have that kind of power..."
  "Oh but that's where you're wrong sweetheart...You see, I've grown a lot stronger since the last time we met. In fact, I'd say I'm even stronger than you..."
  *knock, knock*
  "Hey Kayla it's um... it's Vikk..."
   Shit, think Kayla, think! How do you get him to go away?
  "I just want to say that I'm s-"
  Bingo.
  "Just go away Vikk!"
  "Kayla I..."
  "Just leave me alone right now, okay?"
  I expected him to try and open the door, but he didn't. I watched the shadow from under the door disappear. I turned back towards the mirror, but she was already gone.
"Bring Preston back to life huh? Maybe I sh-"
*knock knock*
"I said Go Away Vikk!"
"Kayla you're gonna wanna come downstairs."
It was Mitch, not Vikk. Come downstairs, but why? Did everyone want to talk to me and make sure I was okay? Oh I'm just fine thank you for asking, I don't need any of them to make sure I'm okay. I clenched my fist and slammed it on the counter.
*Creaack*
"*gasp* Did...d-did I do that?"
I had slammed my fist on the counter so hard that it cracked the mirror, and all I could see perfectly clear was the anger in my eyes. My eyes were no longer blue either, they had changed to a deep red.
  "S-Stop...This isn't you..."
  I backed away from the counter and into the wall. I pressed my hands onto the side of my head and shook it, hoping that they would go away. They didn't. My anger had become more powerful than my hope and happiness combined, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. I headed downstairs to see what Mitch and everyone else wanted. Hopefully it was some goodness and hopefully Preston wasn't dead.

  IM BACK AND IM SORRY!