The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Short Story*

Before you read this, I would like to personally say that this idea was not original. The idea came from a FanFiction made by HanenoAozora :) I loved it so much I used her idea, renamed the characters, remade my own situations and my own emotions. For the beginning of the story ours are going to be simaliar. The plot will differ.

Also! Please know that this is a short story. Thank You! ENJOY BABES!

~~~

"Ahhhh~”

Another moan echoed throughout the room. He rolled his eyes. Cracking his neck from side to side he began to notice how unhealthy his life had become, working from dawn to dusk. First, he had to run around the office, Second,  he had to work behind the computer and behind the table. He didn't mind that he had to tend to what he boss needed day and night. It was what he was getting paid for after all.  

The only thing that bothered him were the noises, emitting from his bosses office.  

“AHH!” He flinched as he heard another scream. Sighing again, he reached to grab his phone dialing up the bakery downstairs. Something sweet always made everyone feel better.  

“Yes?” answered the office boy answer.  

“YESSS!” the moaning from the office suddenly became dreadfully loud.  

Alex cursed under his breath. “I'm so sorry about that..”

“Sir?” the office boy asked again startled.  

“Nothing. It's nothing. No, I mean, can you bring me a glass of lemonade, no ice?” he asked quickly. His face flushed in embarrassment.

“Right away, Sir”

Alex sighed in relief, putting down the phone. Looking at his computer screen he sighed, resting his head on his desk. Lifting his head he looked at the computer screen once again, scanning each document, trying to type away as much work as he could. Typing at abnormal speeds he smiled to himself knowing he was only seconds away from finishing he work.  

“Ahh! Y-yeah! Harder!”  

“Bloody Hell!” he cursed as he pressed a wrong button and the document disappeared. He quickly undid the mistake he made and saved. He would be damned if this document got erased!

“MM! ohhh Lanigan! feel so good!”  

Good? pfft yeah right! Alex covered both his with his hands and laid his head on his desk wishing the horrid moans would go away. Of course, they didn’t but it was still worth a try right? Right. Blushing as he could still hear the sounds echo on the walls, at first he did find it arousing and hot to hear them at first. But now, on week 24, it was annoying as hell. And uncomfortable, if you know what I mean.  

“I-I’m..cummi..mmm!”  

Finally! Its over!  

Looking down he turned as red as new crayola crayon. He cursed as he pants were uncomfortably tight and he knew he had to do something...

Now in silence, Two knocks were heard before a face peeped though the door. The office boy was smiling as he stood by the glass door, holding a tray with the bakery’s signature lemonade. Alex nodded, letting him know that he may now enter .  The office boy stepped in, the sweet tangy smell of the lemonade trailing with him.   

A thought ran though Alex head. He thought it was instantly bizarre that none of the employees knew about the presidents..habits. Like for instance, how did they know exactly how to finish right before the office boy came. Did they have a sixth sense or something? Freaky.