13+ The Discussion

*dodges all rocks thrown at me* Hey! Don't stone me to death, okay? Even though I deserve it. I can't believe my last chapter was of me thanking you for 60K and how I'm almost at 80K. Thank you everyone. 

Caution: This chapter isn't what it seems. So don't hate me. 

Sorry if its kinda short. I NEEDED to give you guys something..anything!

FYE:This is an all Sebastian chapter. 

Video: Ghost by Mystery Skulls. (Animated Version)

Kissing Game GIF on the side XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Ren" he concluded, sighing. Finally now back to having some peace and quiet. Looking side to side he grabbed the photo from the drawer in his desk. "Why am I so pathetic" he mumbled as he continued to gaze down at the photograph. The only one of him and Liam as children.

A knock on the door made him put the picture back into the drawer.

“How can I help you,..Mr. Death?” Sebastian responded professionally.

A tall lean frame walked in the room. His black hair now covered over his eyes. He walked to the middle of the room, hands in his pockets and eyes locked onto Sebastian's.

“Hey Seb.” he said relaxed, nodding his head once in acknowledgement, strutting around the room.

“..Mavis. How are you?” he said as he moved his hand in motion for him to sit in the chair in front of his desk. Mavis nodded once again and sat down, before reaching into his pocket grabbing his cell phone, opening his news-feed.

The case covering his cell phone made Sebastian tilt his head and mentally scratch it. The case had a skull on it with a large black cursive L in the middle of it. It had a Gothic feel to it. Looked like something from an anime of some sorts.

“Not to draw away from the point your here..but what's on your phone case?” Sebastian asked, pointing to the phone in Mavis's hand.

“Death Note.” Mavis replied simply, before shrugging.

“Death...Note?”

“An anime. I cosplayed as L Lawiet for the American Death Note live action a few months back. They gave it to us a gift”

Death Note? Live action? What were these things?

Fuck he was getting old. He decided he was just going to nod, smile and act like he knew what the hell Mavis was talking about. He felt just as confused as to the fact as why Mavis was here sitting in front of him. They hadn't officially talked in years, not since Mavis chose Liam's company his. He still felt kinda bitter about it. 

“Look. Sebastian I have a proposition for you.”

Sebastian locked eyes with Mavis, leaning back in his chair. Practically screaming 'I'm listening.' Mavis ran his finger across the small screen, opening the apps. Opening a video, he displayed the screen to Sebastian.

The auburn man's uncaring facade began to drop as it showed him and Pierce on the commercial. Memories started to make his heart race, his cheeks getting warmer. 

“Why are you showing me this?”

"I think that you can offer me a lot more than Liam does. I was in New York at the time I saw the commercial. From a model's aspect it was very unprofessional-”

Sebastian narrowed his eyes.

“- and it wasn't – as the hip kids say- 'all that.Felt like you were going for a more..realistic feel but failed. I don't know what you were thinking."