5th+Occurance

IMPORTANT!!!!!

I'm going to Hawaii! So I will not be uploading. I'm sorry Guys. Oh! The flight is going to be 10 hours so I'm going to be out of my mind bored. I leave tomorrow, does anybody have any good boyxboy books for me to read? They don't have to be completed and I practically read anything. I mostly like Fiction if that's alright. Well~ Read on :)

Also new character ahead. Sorry if I didn't edit it that well...so tired xD

Enjoy! :)

~

"Why do you sound so pissy today?"

"Why do I sound "pissy"? I'll fucking tell you why I sound pissy! That bastard you call Cameron kicked in my precious television! How I have nothing to what Love and Hip-Hip on!"

Laughter was heard throughout his cell phone.

"You actually watch that trash?"

"Fuck you Liam...its actually very entertaining, now look; when you see Cameron tell him that I'm going to kick his ass."

Alex huffed as he continued to lay against the tree, placing his book lightly next to him. Crossing his legs he smiled softly hearing Liam laugh again though the cell phone. "Stop laughing, I'm serious!" he argued.

"Oh I know your serious, you may look cute and adorable but you are a little spit fire"

Alex felt his face heat up as his boss called him "cute" and "adorable" as much as hearing that hurt his pride as a man. He felt...happy to know that he was seen as such. Immediately he frowned. He shouldn't be happy. He should feel...disturbed by the fact that his boss thought/looked at him that way.

Sadly, he wasn't.

"So what are you doing right now?" asked Liam though the telephone.

"I am laying against a tree in Central Park, reading on Wattpad on my kindle. Everything was peaceful until you decided to call me. What do you even want? Is this even work related?" Ales asked. Like really, who calls someone at like 10 am on a weekend.

This was break time, not lets fuck with Alex time. God! Never getting a break.

For the forth time that morning his boss laughter heartily though the phone. Alex didn't understand what was so fucking funny! "Does everything have to be about work? Cant I just to call to see how you are?" The annoyed man could practically hear his boss's smile though the line.

"No, you cant. Its unnatural." replied Alex. His eyes scanning all of the runners, jogging or sprinting around the track. Mainly, Alex just enjoyed looking at all the runners bodies, how fit they were, hot their muscles pushed as they made their run. Oh! he especially loved how the small stream of sweat coated their bodies making them light up in the sunlight.

Alex was weird.

"Hello? Alex you there? Hey? Did you finish the Commercial signing project?"

"I sure did Mr. President." Alex smiled. His eyes caught one guy who was looked as though he was sprinting down the track, sweat glistened his body making it shine beautifully as the wind ran though his bright red hair. Alex tilted his head analyzing his the mysterious man's body farther.

Blushing he shook his head. Noo...he wasn't even gay..right? Right.

Although thinking this, his eyes drifted back toward where he last saw the man.

He was gone.

~

"Maxwell Come in here!" The president boomed in his intercom. Alex shivered as he heard the coldness in his boss's voice. The anger that he was close to reaching the surface. Alec frowned as he got up from his comfortable office chair and started to walk toward his conjoined door.