6th+The Disturbance

I'm having a vote/comment contest! This will influence the story! You may comment/vote as many times as you like.

Comment= You want Sebastian and Alex to get together!!

Vote= You want Liam to step up so him and Alex can be together!! (or you can comment saying you want Liam and why)

Thanks Guys! Oh school started for me today haha cant believe I had time to write a chapter! I'm going to try and be on a schedule. But I also have my other BoyxBoy story I've been neglecting so I have to step up on that ya know? Okayyyy!

Don't forget to Comment/Vote! OH! Alex learns something that he never saw coming! We saw it...but its a big revelation to him! LOL

Enjoy!!

~

Alex leaned against the wall, hands crossed and all his attention out the window. The practice photo-shoot was over. The long hard hours in front of a camera was boring the hell out of Alex. Who can just sit in front of a camera and smile for hours like that? Especially not Alex. He was super happy it was over. It was too complicated for him. Like what do you do with your legs? How do you place your arms? Do you smile or pout? Sighing Alex sagged his shoulders. He hoped that he did get the job.

"Hey!"

Alex turned his head and smiled at Sebastian who fast walked toward him. Alex smiled and greeted him back. He didn't understand why Liam hated him so much. He was quite the sweetheart. Beautiful eyes, Dark Auburn hair that stopped at his eyes, long broad shoulder,; Alex continued to take in all of Sebastian, He noticed the Presidents tone chest, and lean legs that looked...oh so yummy. Alex tilted his head and began to think. Lean, strong muscular legs...maybe he runs.

"Pierce?" asked the president who had a sly smile on his face. Alex flushed. Why was he even taking him in like that in the first place? He wasn't even gay!

Right?..yeah! He wasn't gay.

Alex continued to turn his head and look back outside. Sebastian chuckled in his hand and walked up to 'Pierce'. Alex's blue hair swayed in the wind as he observed the outside from the high-rise building. The view looked beautiful the lit up lights that represented that the streets truly never sleep.

"Have you ever fallen in love?"

The question caught Alex off guard so quickly he almost gaped at him. He recovered quickly as he smiled softly and shook his head. "Love? Of course not." He replied in his convincing french accent.

Sebastian leaned against the wall locking eyes with Alex's, he shook his head and crossed his arms. "Why?" he asked, intrigued by the bluenttes blunt answer.

Shrugging his mind drifted back to Liam and all the hearts he's broken. Internally he shook his head. He couldn't be honest. He had to make Sebastian like him, so he could get his job back. He need to sell. He needed to get his job back. He raised his hand and touched the sleeve on Sebastian's thousand dollar suit. "I'm still trying to find myself"

Sebastian nodded understanding. " Maybe you just haven't found the right person." he suggested.

Alex smirked playfully and laughed. "Oh really?" The auburn haired man nodded, but widened his eyes as he felt pressure on his neck. Alex hands rested around it, he looked at the shorter blue haired man who's eyes glinted playfully below him. "Then would you show me what love is?" Alex asked as his blue bangs covered most of his eyes.

Sebastian noticed the playfulness and he also rested his hands on Alex lower waist squeezing lightly, smiling as he saw 'Pierce's' small blush. The blue sheet now rested only on his arms covering his lower half. The warm feeling of Sebastian's hands on Alex's almost bare waist was making him become overfly hot all of a sudden.