2nd+Meeting

Sorry its short! The next chapter is going to be at least 6 pages! I promise :)

President Liam Lanigan => on the side looking super cute!

I'm so happy that people are actually reading this :) You've made my day- my week! You've guys have motivated me to write this. I was actually going to stop right this. But the comments! Thank babes! Okay, now I have a great idea for the next chapter, that's why this one is a little short.

Well it is supposed to be a short story ya know? Well Enjoy!

~

Sighing he continued to glare at the elevator doors. He tried to ignore the fact that his boss was staring at him, continuously. He kept trying to adjust his tie, even though his boss said it looked perfectly okay. He couldn't' help but think that someone was going to find out about them.

Not that there was a them or anything!

"The meeting went great ya know." stated Liam as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. Breaking Alex from his thoughts.

Alex turned around and stared at his boss. How can he be so causal! How can he be so nonchalant. They...did stuff in his office! Alex had started spinning as he thought about all the possibilities.

Oh god! what if the staff had came in! What if they saw them doing stuff...his life would be ruined.

"Oh Alex, why wont we go out? Celebrate for all that we've done. The meeting was a hit and we've officially got a partnership with him."

"No thank you" declined Alex.

Liam started at him as the elevator stopped at level floor and the two handsome men walked out, earning stares as they walked through the Lobby. Alex tried to ignore the stares that were etched into his back because he was with the all mighty President. The had to suppress a eye roll as whispers followed them.

"My, My the president's suit is so clean cut today."

Sure looks nice doesn't it, he put it on right before he tried to Firetuck me..

"His black locks look so beautiful, swaying as he walks, blowing in the breeze" the girls gushed.

So soft...feels like cotton candy too..

Alex flushed and covered his face with his planner he held. God! Why is he thinking about this? He was his boss! Okay, so they almost did the hanky panky in his office. He was still their secterarty. He was still the same guy that hated his boss the day before.

He eyed his boss who did in fact look handsome today.

Too handsome! Alex shouldn't be thinking he looked handsome at all. Gosh why was his life getting so complicated!

~

They sat in the expensive limo in silence. Alex writing quietly in his planner and Liam starting out the window.

"Let me take you out too eat" Liam suggested.

"Yeah- wait you huh?" Alex questioned while trying to fight the light tint of pink that colored his cheeks. He did not just ask that!

Liam looked away from the window and looked right at Alex and watched him quietly. "I said Im going to take you out to eat." He said smiling warmly at his favorite Secretary.

Alex looked at Liam as he pretended to be uninterested. "Hell No."

Liam looked taken back and tilted his head, his black hair waved to the side, giving him a cute boyish look.