9th+The Envelopes

Hey guys! No, I'm not dead.

I went threw a series of unfortunate events as of lately. I got my first fever! It didn't go too well and then I had finals. So during the mean time I read and wrote. Fun right?

I already made the next chapter for this story. Vote to let me know if you want it! I'll post it tomorrow...

Kinda like a Christmas present.

There's a ton of LiamXAlex love in this chapter! Sorry Sebby fans, Maybe next chapter!..Maybe...

Oh and Shout-out to @ShashankFriendsforev :for messaging me when I was going to update XD

Thank you so much for all the people who commented on the sneak peek. Here's a recap of that down below.

Read on!

Comment about what you think! Suggestions are always welcome!

~~~~~

Wait...you knew?” Alex asked feeling slight tippy from the wine he drunk earlier that evening. He shivered as the wind started to pick up as they were standing on the stone balcony, while the party began to pick up downstairs. Sebastian stood behind him and wrapped his arms around Alex smaller figure. The more drunker of the two tilted his head and looked up at then realized who's arms he was in and pushed him away unknowing hard. Even drunk he knew those arms weren't the ones that had recently been holding him.

Being pushed Sebastian fell and gazed up at Alex. “Oh..no I'm sorry Sebastian. I-I didn't mean too..” Alex scrabbled trying to find the right words in his hazed state. Sebastian stood up once again and stood in front of Alex, unmoving. He cupped Alex bright redden cheeks in his hands and kissed him deeply, passionately with so much missed love. He had him back. He was so happy to have his Pi-Alex back. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the idea that his brother was just downstairs and by the look he caught Liam giving Alex that they had a more deeper relationship.

Which made Sebastian very upset, now knowing he knew the loving Alex first before anyone. He had dibs first. It was uncharacteristic for him to think like this, but if Liam never actually showed Alex that he cared about him. Why should he him have Pi-Alex? He didn't deserve him. Right?

Sebastian licked Alex's lips asking for entrance, which Alex gladly opened, to his own surprise. Shivering Alex smiled a little in the kiss as his hands went to pull on Sebastian's hair. That sweet strawberry colored hair he missed. Sebastian had both his hands in a vice like grip, above Alex's head pinning Sebastian to the railing using his hips. The auburn haired, more taller one thrust his tongue into Alex's mouth that tasted like wine.

Alex felt like he was in a daze and turned his head to move but Sebastian held his chin and kept him in place. Alex couldn't help but feel a bit helpless, his hands were pinned his face held and hips stuck in place, which at the moment he didn't mind.

Until they were pulled away by an angry, red faced Liam. “What the fuck are you doing Alex!” he screamed into Alex face. Alex blinked blankly as he mind started to register slowly under his influence of alcohol.

A gasp came out of Alex mouth as his cheek burned.

He was slapped.

His eyes burned as the images of what was happening came together quite quickly. Sebastian, kissing, him finding out, and then Liam.

Oh god...Liam! Blushing he turned to find Liam gone from his side, probably stormed off. How could he do that! How could he just go and do that Liam! After all they talked about...the day they shared. After all he's been though? This was his fault. He needed that slap, a wake up call..why was he acting like such a..