11.5+ Unexpected Twist Ending? (Belated April Fools)

Shoutout to RainbowHearts21!

Even though its Her fault it took me so long to update! She practically made the ending.

Enjoy it! Completely unexpected.

WARNINGGGGGGG

~~~~

SEXYNESS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCKING ACTS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POORLY EDITED (since its 3 firetrucking am)

~~~~~~~

“Is that...Sebastian?! What on earth are you doing at my apartment...?" Alex gasped as he thought about his other boyfriend- (did Liam even count as his boyfriend?)- around the corner. His heart, beating wildly in his chest, started to ache as he stared at the man right in front of him. Was his secret out? Did he know the truth?

More importantly how long has it been since he's seen him?

Deep down, although he thought a lot of Liam, he knew he felt something for the auburn man in front of him. Was it love? He did not know. What he did know was that it was something passionate. He rushed in front of the door and closed it behind him. “S-Sebastian..what are you doing here..” he said quickly out of breath. Eager to hear the answer.

"How did you even find out where I lived? Are you stalking me now?" he joked lightly before being backed up into the door. He also noticed the taller man's serious face. The same face he saw when he deserted him on the beach as Pierce. "what..?" he asked.

Since it was dark there was no way he could see his real hair right?  

Sebastian smirked and snaked his hand around Alex small waist, gripping it tightly, making Alex shiver. Sebastian pressed his chest up against his .“S-Sebast-” he gasped. Shit! He hasn't felt like this in..a while. What was Sebastian doing?

“No Alex, don't talk..just let me do this.."mumbled Sebastian against his neck. He stiffed in the mans arms. He knew his name..and he was still here!

"Do what?"

"Let me ravish you..until your screaming out my name. Right here for all your neighbors to hear.” Alex blushed and attempted to back away from his sexy secret boyfriend. The auburn haired man leaned down and sucked on Alex's soft spot. He froze in place as the pleasure over took his body. 

“F-Firetruck...Sebby..” he moaned out, grabbing onto the mans auburn hair. Sebastian didn't listen as he gripped the outside of Alex boxers. Smiling against Alex's neck, he could literally feel what Alex wanted from him in his hand; While Alex felt trapped as Sebastian gripped his hard on. Shivers ran down his body, as he moaned out loud.

“Yes..Babe..Moan for me..”replied Sebastian.

Oh fuck..hearing his Sebastian say that lit up a heat at the pit of his stomach. It made him want to wrap his legs around his man's waist and grind against him into oblivion. Where the fuck was this coming from? What happened to him acting like the sweet little Pierce around Sebastian?

"About Pierce...Sebastian..i.." Alex was silenced  with a kiss, his lips soft and his hips tightly rubbed against Alex's creating a friction so hot, he could melt. "Sh..baby  its fine i know about everything. I love you..i love you so much..so much I'm willing to share..." 

Alex blushed and he felt like he was going to burst right then and there. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting like some sixteen year old?

Oh Gosh! Liam! he was still waiting inside, with no shirt. Looking a fine as he could be. Fuck! Deep down he knew he was wrong, he wanted Sebastian and Liam! Literally he was the definition of a man who wanted to eat his cake and wanted to eat it too.