12+Preparation for a Downfall

Thank you to all the new readers. Like @zaynmyknight,@BeingSpiritual, and many others. It was great reading all the comments you wrote as you read though each chapter and all the voting. Your the inspiration I needed to make this. 

Lots of LiamxAlex.

NEW CHARACTER UP AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I already started the next chapter. So it shouldn't be too much longer. 

It seems like allot of you like Mavis. May even love him.  I'm not quite to sure why, but hell, if you like him i'll give him to ya! He's in this chapter, and in the next one!

On the Side: Drake's Started from the Bottom 

Read on loves~

Sexyness Later on. (Just barely tho)        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam grabbed Alex and threw him over his shoulder. Alex giggled, before he caught himself. Did he really just giggle? He cupped Alex's butt, securing the man's legs around his waist; before dashing in random directions around the house. Alex -who was half naked- laughed, while saying,"Slow down their tiger you don't even know which way is which!"

"Fine then tell me so we can get this party started!?"

"Let me down and i'll tell you.."

Liam turned and pulled Alex down in front of him cupping his ass in his larger hands, forcing Alex's legs tighter around his waist. "or I could just have to take you right here then. In the hallway, hard and rough" he groaned into Alex ear. Alex blushed before resting his head in the crook of Liams neck. "Then lets f-"

Ding Dong

Liam frowned as he sat Alex down on his legs, letting him stand. Alex brows scrunched up in confusion. Who the fuck was at his door? He turned and looked at the digital clock behind him. 2am. Who the fuck was at his house at TWO A.M!

Suddenly he realized how this may look to anybody who comes in. Him, only in his boxers, and Liam without a short looking sexy as hell. God how was he going to explain this. Or better yet, Again, WHO THE FUCK WAS AT HIS DOOR?

'Its not like he has any friends...' he thought ignoring the face of Cameron that popped in his head.

Alex shoved Liam into the kitchen and threw on a sweater as he stomped to the door. What's the worst that could happen? His hand grabbed onto the door. As he opened it it felt like everything was going in slow motion.

As Alex opened the door inch by inch he felt like his heart was about to stop.

Why was there a man with auburn hair at his door?

He smirked, before leaning against the door frame. He started to chuckle- No, he fucking laughed. A gut clenching, heart soaring,will ferral funny, laugh, So loud that even Liam contemplated about going back into the living room to check on him.

“Its just you?..hahahaha I-i thought...and it was just you!”

Cam did a Justin Bieber hair flip in anger. “J-Just me!? Excuse you Alex but don't be a bitch cause I'm fabulous with my new dew” He yelled making sure to extra emphasis on his new not-auburn but dark pink hair.

What the hell was Alex thinking! He doubled over in laughter then wiped his eyes. "Sorry Cameron...i thought you were somebody else..Well..it was nice seeing you.." he drifted off his hand grasping tighter  on the door ready to close it shut and resume where he left off with Liam.