14+The Hospital Bed

Hello Wonderful Wattpadians. 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for reading this story. Like 90k? DAFAQ! That's amazing!  I love all of you. Like fo realz #realtalk.  My goal was to have 100K reads, and i honesty think I'm going to get it, and its all thanks to you. THANK YOU! 

But after this chapter, please don't hate me. I'll update soon. 

Song on the Side:Losing the Agreement by Max and The Moon

Pic: Sebastion with flowers(if anyone knows the model you get a dedication!) 

Read On!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex walked into work slowly, his feet dragging as he held his poorly bandage covered head. His head was killing him.  He had such a raging hangover. It was completely fucking unreal how it felt. It felt as though it a horse killed him in the head, it was just ridiculous.He gently  placed his head on his desk, sighing quietly to himself.. 

He smiled as the office was empty. Hmm..He should start being late to work more often.

No Liam in sight.

Now he finally had the time to think. What the fuck happened yesterday. Images flashed through his brain quickly. Liam, the removal of clothes, kissing, almost sex. It didn't help that he woke up on the bathroom floor and a wicked cut to the head.

He blushed and mentally died. He was seriously drunk if everything he imagined truly happened. As much as he wanted to keep the images from not flowing out of his head. His cheeks turned pink as he did remember one thing in particularly stood out amazingly clear.

"I cant' believe almost did the sex with Liam!" he whispered in disgust. Ignoring the way his heart sped up as he remembered Liams tongue sliding up and down his neck.

"Oh Alex, 'the sex' how old are you." a voice mocked behind him. He groaned and lifted his head. Of course he was there. Of course he heard him. 

Deep down Liam reminded Alex of the Devil. Say his name and he appears. Just another way of showing how he was loved by the universe. Getting a better look at his boss he glared at him, whose hair looked perfect. No hangover in sight. Of course. Leave it to Liam to be able to pull it off perfectly.

"Oh Liam, don't you just look darling this morning. Like unicorns and rainbows" Alex mumbled, his words dripped in sarcasm. Liam just smiled and walked toward his office, holding two Starbucks coffee's.The black haired president grinned and placed the coffee on his secretary's desk before walking toward his office. Alex reached up at to grab his coffee, happily ready to resume back to his quiet and solitude and almost went to rest his head back against his desk..

Well almost.

A light shade of blue caught Alex's attention under Liams overly expensive jacket. "Wait." Alex called out. His hangover temporally forgotten. Liam calmly stopped in his tracks not bothering to turn around.

"What are you wearing?.."

Alex trailed off as his mind was trying to resurface forgotten memories from last night. This sentence felt like deja veu. Like he had this conversation before.He winced as pain shoot up from his neck to the back of his spine.

Liam ignored him and pulled out his planner. "Oh yes, Alex,I have an appointment with my brother this after noon, I would really appreciate it if you decided to come with me."

Alex looked at Liam in confusion, shock and disbelief?

"You..want me to do what?" he asked. This suddenly made his hangover felt ten times worst, almost as if it wasn't a hangover at all. Appointment? Blue? Brother? Shaw?