4th+Conference

Hey Babes!

On August 15 The Boss Affair made short story #319 for like the whole day XD I know its not high but that's still super awesome!!! Thank you for commenting, saving, sharing, and reading! This is all because of you guys! :)

DECIDICATED: for all of those who comment and vote~ You guys make my day :)

Enjoy! (The song on the side is "Killer" By The Ready Set, describes Liam perfectly)

Warning: Sexiness up ahead if you want to skip wait until you see "~~~~" in 3. :)

~ ~ ~

They walked together inside the conference room.

"Stop staring at me like that!" Alex groaned as he tried to set up the boardroom for a very important conference. The client wanted us to feature in a new magazine, he wanted us to drag in a different crowd.

"I cant help it..i really want to fuck you."

Alex hid his blushing expression. "We're working don't say stuff like that!" He turned his back to Liam as he walked over placing a poster on the wall. Suddenly, the president was behind him resting his arms on each side of Alex, trapping him in the wall. The secretary turned around and his boss's eyes were dilated covered in lust.

Looking into his deep dark eyes he began to feel hot. 'L-Liam?"

Inching closer Liam covered his lips with Alex's pulling him in a deep kiss. Alex's heart started to beat widely as he wrapped his arms around Liam's neck pulling him closer, complying. Willingly he moaned as Liam licked his lips prying them open.

Everything went out the window as Liam slid his knee in between Alex legs. The more dominate of the two began to grind their harden erections together. "Fuc! L-Liam.." He gasped feeling his boss's hard on against his. Alex then remembered who they were and what was happening. He tried to struggle but he was too empowered. Or maybe he liked that, to be submissive by his boss.

He squealed as hands traveled to underneath his legs grabbing them. Liam wrapped his legs around his waist and pushed him onto of the boardroom table. It felt so hot, he looked at the clock behind him, only 5 more minutes until the next meeting!

None, of that matter as soon as Alex realized his zipper was undone...and so was Liam's.

How the firetruck did he do that so fast?

Liam broke the kiss, a trail of saliva breaking in between them. Alex gasped and snatched his head back in ecstasy as his boss touched his hard length with his slipper hands. He shivered as Liam touched their d!cks against each other.

"G-God! Liam..they're going to enter any minute now...!" He moaned out as Liam nibbled on his neck softly, his teeth scraping against Alex's sensitive collarbone. The presidents other hand ripped over the secretary's dress shirt, buttons landing on the floor. He leaned down and sucked on the sect's harden nipples. Nibbling on them as Alex was getting close.

"N-No! Don't...im gonna..."

Looking up again he saw two minutes.

"L-liammm.." The black-haired man sucked harder.

One Minute.

"I-I'm cu...mm!" Liam smirked in satisfaction.

The sound of the door opening was ignored by Alex's climax....

~ ~ ~ (Coast is clear) ~ ~ ~

"No fucking way..."

Alex sat up in his bed, abruptly. "Seriously..." He groaned as he felt the wet stickiness in his boxers. He felt ashamed and embarrassed. Why was he thinking of Liam like that...and in a conference room? How unprofessional. Laying his head back on the bed he sighed.

The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Short Story*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara