3rd+Encounter

hEY GUYS! How ya doin'? :) Good? Great! Ready for some ManxMan drama?

I made 5 pages this time guys! Enjoy!

Hours Before.

"My feet hurt so bad Alex!"

"I'm sorry to hear that Mr.Lanigan" Alex said unapologetic.

Alex followed the president out of his meeting room, planner in head and trying to keep up with his boss. He cursed his boss mentally as he kept tripping over his feet from his man's speed walking.

"Slow the hell down!" Alex said.

"No, I'm trying to make it to my office before they try and ask me anymore questions. I'm tired!"

The brown haired man stayed quiet. He was hell of ready to get out of the board meeting too, he felt claustrophobic once inside the room with all of those wealthier, stuck up people. Each one of them dressed classily always trying their hardest to make his job harder. Who gives a flying firetruck is he didn't have a Rolex! Or a flashy designer socks! He was only hurt by the fact that they smiled in his face...with knifes ready to cut in his sleep if he gave them a chance.

"Stop acting like your feet actually hurt, you just want something to complain about.'

"What! Its your fault!"

"Me?! What did I do!?"

"You didn't clean my desk! I cant work if its not clean Alex! I had to actually settle with shoving Mavis against the wall to make him-"

"Okay! Mister President I don't want to hear about your hobbies."

International Pretty boy, Mavis Death. Short black hair, dark black eyes. Alex's seen him in quite a few Hottopic ads. Even knowing this, Alex felt very, very unusual around Mavis. He literally never had an expression. Ever. It was actually kind of scary his eyes held this void of nothingness. He was one weird kid.

"But I did that for you. I decided to be considerate."

Alex gave him a "the are you firetrucking kidding me" look. Liam looked back down at his assistant, making the shorter man lessen his expression. The brown haired man held into his planner tighter, his boss noticed. It was actually really cute when Alex fidgeted.

Liam didn't say anything, just continued to walk. Which gave time for Alex to think, actually the president didn't have as many visitors as often. As a matter of fact he Mavis was his first visitor in a week. A whole week! But it was understandable his boss just didn't have the time. They were exactly trying to work so hard to make things perfect. Trying to secure a contract with a big shot company and Alec could see his boss working his ass off. If they made this project successful, they could triple their profits!

How great would It be if the boss just stopped seeing his parents all together? It just wasn't healthy. right? Right.

It had nothing to do with the weird feeling Alex had as Liam freely talked about his relations with these people... Of course not!

"Mr. Lanigan I have a suggestion"

"hm?"

"Why don't you just find one person to sleep with instead of having about five different people? Then you can make love to him-her-as many times you want a day without anyone to nag you? how does that sound?"

Liam nodded and looked like he considered what his secretary said. "That sounds unexpectedly good."

"Right?"

"But wouldn't you prefer to be a wife that stays at home and only does nothing but fuck your spouse all day?"

"Wait what!?"