CHAPTER 1

When I woke up this morning, I sniffed this awful smell. It made me want vomit. Though the stench made my eyes water it was rather familiar. I quickly jumped out of bed to follow the smell. When I went to turn down the stairs i ran into someone's chest. I looked up to see my Beta Dax, who looked like he just came back from a run.

"Woah there, you're up early, are you okay JB?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine do you smell that?" I said getting to my feet
"Yeah,I do smell it , probably one of the pups didn't take a bath." He replied.

"No that's not it, have you seen my father?"

"Uh yeah, he's actually having a meeting right now and asked not to be disturbed." Dax answered.

A meeting? Storm never has a meeting with out informing us. Somethings up. Get downstairs. Nala linked.

I went to go around Dax but he tried to step in front of me, I glared at him.

"You shouldn't go down.."

"Why not this is my house?" I snapped before he could finish. I could tell he was trying to make something up.
"Y-youre not dressed properly." He spat out. I waved him off he sucks at excuses. I ran down the stairs turning into the conference room. "Your not going to like who's down there." He said calling after me.

As soon as the I opened the door, that terrible smell filled my nostrils. "Father what is that dreadful stench..." I looked into the room to see my father with Beta Arik next to him and a pale kid around my age shaking hands with my father.

Its one of them. Kill him. KILL HIM JADA. Nala screamed in my head.

I felt my eyes change and I let out a growl.
"Jada what are you doing up so early, I thought you would be asleep." My father asked.

"The smell of a leech a woken me, why is it here father, we should be killing it's kind not shaking hands with them" I growled.

"Go back to sleep pup, you need the beauty sleep." The vampire hissed.

Before Nala could break through a body jumped on top of the vampire pinning him to the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS BLOOD SUCKER. SHE IS THE SOON TO BE ALPHA, YOUR LUCKY I DONT RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!"

I looked to see who it was, and it was none other than my loyal Dax. I smirked at the scene. Then Beta Arik grabbed Dax by the shoulders making Dax release.
"Calm down. He came to give us a warning" Arik said.

"A warning for what?" Dax said not taking his eyes off the vampire.

"The Vampire King has threatened to cross our boarder to attack so Damian here," my father pointed to the vampire "was.. "

"Was coming to warn you about the attack so that your throats won't be ripped out." He said cutting my father off.

My father picked up Damian by his neck and growled, "First, Don't you ever cut me off while I am speaking. Second, if anything your kind will become extinct if they even dare to step foot on our land. Is that clear?"

It took a second for Damian to release his stare with my father, then he nodded. My father released him.
"Get out." He said back into his calm demeanor.
Damian quickly walked out to the balcony he looked pack as said "I like the attire mutt" then jumped. I looked down to see that im wearing pink hello kitty shorts and matching shirt. Then i looked up and I saw him running, i was expecting him to run to the vampires territory, but he went the opposite way.I looked at Dax who was holding back a smirk.

"Where is he going?" I asked.

"He's going to Romania with his wife, she's pregnant and doesn't want any part of this war." My father replied

I looked at my father. I was still upset with him for not calling me when this little get together first started. I could tell he was reading mind and he sent me a link

He showed up this morning with out notice. I didn't want to disturb you.

Father I need to know these things. soon it will be me making decisions and having to deal with these leeches. I replied.

He shook his head. I know I know. then he cut the link.

I looked at him and he had a puzzled look on his face.

What's wrong Alpha? Beta Arik asked.

"I need you to call Dean Adrian and tell him the situation and let him know they will be arriving in two days from now. "
Arik nodded and walked out of the room.

"Dax, go tell Jada's pack to start packing and to be ready by 1 o'clock sharp."

Dax nodded and walked out the door. He sent mind links to my pack. The pack all asked questions but Dax demanded that they do as they were told.

I turned to my father, "Where are we going? Are we..." Before I can finish My dad stopped me.
"WE'RE not going any where. YOU and your pack are going to Germany. I will be staying back to protect my home and pack."

"No I will be fighting along side you and so will my pack."

"Jada. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you you are going and that is final." He gave me a death stare. I might beat Dax but I cannot beat my Alpha Father. So I dropped my head. Then I asked, "can you at least tell me what i will be doing in Germany?"

"You will be attending Bishops Academy for Werewolves" Then he walked out the room.