CHAPTER 5

"You're an alpha?" I tuned to face a tanned girl with black hair. "You can't be an alpha your a girl." She laughed. A few other laughed, but I growled.

I went to lung at her when Dax pulled me into a bear hug.

This made the girl even harder.
"Awh sweetie you think your going to reach me, You wouldn't dare touch me. I'm the beta of the Tandil pack. My family built this academy, I have the power to take you out."

KILL HER. RIP HER THROAT OUT OR I WILL. Nala yelled.

I tried to break free from Dax's hands but he was using his wolf strength. I usually can break free from his arms but something is stopping me, making me tingle a fall to me knees. I flashed my wolf eyes at the group, and they all stepped back. I felt Nala surfacing.
"Dax. I need to leave."

He turned me around and looked into my eyes. He quickly turned me away from the group and lead to me towards the exit. As Soo. As soon as we reached out side, my clothes ripped and Nala surfaced. A growl ripped through my throat causing Daxs eyes to change.

"Nala calm down. Don't let that low life get to you. She's nothing. Calm down. We don't want to get kicked out." He said trying to calm Nala.

Nala started packing back and forth. "I DONT CARE. I WILL TEAR THAT GIRLS HEAD OFF." Said Nala.

When I get mad, I'm no longer Jada/Jb, Nala takes compete control. I whipped my head to see my pack running towards me with their eyes glowing.

"Stay Back, Nala is in full control." Dax said putting his arm up

"Nala, I'm going to need Jada back, please calm down and bring her back."

Nala growled and turned towards the woods, running as fast as she can. She dodged trees. She was scaring me. We made our way up to a cliff, where she howled. We heard faint howls back at the Academy. I mindkinked Dax to take care of things of the Academy, and that I'm sorry. He mindkinked it's okay, I have everything under control.

I'm so lucky to have a Beta like him. When I can't fufill a job or have my hands filled he's always there to pick up my slack. I couldn't have asked for a better right hand man.

Nala sat down on the cliff staring into the water

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat there for hours cooling down. Finally when when she was able to compose herself we headed back towards the Academy.

I didn't really remember the way back so I was wondering. Nalas legs were tired so I went behind a tree to shift back to human form.

"Shit!" I yelled. I didn't have a shirt or any other clothing to change into. What the hell was I going to do. Orientation was over and everyone would be I'm the pack house and i don't the way back.

I started walking around the woods, hopefully to find a tree or bush I might remember. But they all look the same.

Suddenly I heard a splash. I went towards the sound to see a giant waterfall. Then I saw a back of a head, lop out of the water. I quickly jumped behind a tree to shield my naked body.

They person was swimming around. I looked to see if he was with anyone else but no one was in sight. Then I looked over to a rock with clothes on it. I quietly tip toed to the rock and grabbed the the T-shirt that was scrunched up. I too toed back to the tree and pulled the T-shirt over my head.

Good thing it was huge, it went to my mid thigh. Then I heard tussling of the water, I turned my head to see the guy getting out of the water heading over to his clothes. I quickly ran as fast as I could. I tripped over some branches.

When I got back I kept running. Where the hell was the school? I've evening running for what feels like hours.

I finally stopped, when I heard a twig break. I turned in the direction of twigs. I didn't see anything. I turned around to slam into a perfectly sculpted chest.

I looked up to see a shirtless guy, with soaked hair.

It was the guy from the waterfall. I was lost for words and I didn't know what to do. He was absolutely gorgeous, he had black hair, and striking light blue eyes. They were so light they looked clear. I sat there with my mouth opened.

"Hey I think that's my shirt." He said with a smirk looking me up and down.