CHAPTER 18

I ran outside. It was pitch black outside, but with my wolf eyes I could make out objects.

I walked around the woods searching for Dimtrianas scent. I suddenly got the scent and started running towards. The scent lead me to a cliff. There was a big rock, and behind it was a trail off her dress.

I stalked it, then I lunged around to face her only to see her dress laying there.

Then I was hit by something in my leg. It felt like a paintball almost, but it hurt way more.

I turned to see who it came from, to see Dimitriana in black pants black T-shirt with a black vest and black combat boots. She was hold a gun.

"What was that?" I growled.

"Oh just a little wolfs bane, I need to get things off my chest before I kill you, and don't need any disruptions."

I went to speak but my body went limp. Wolf's bane temporally slows down all wolfs body function making one motionless. With enough wolfs bane, it can kill you.

"You won't be able to kill me. I will kill you. And if anything we will share the same fate as our fathers." I growled.

"DONT SPEAK OF MY FATHER YOU WORTHLESS LIFE FORM. IT WAS YOUR KIND WHO KILLED HIM!" she hissed.

"Well my father died too. But they have avoided this problem if your leeches stayed off our land."

This shut her up alright. She knew her kind was the cause of the war. She just looked at me with disgust.

"It doesnt matter now, you soon will be with your father and worthless Luna."

"DONT YOU CALL MY MOTHER WORTHLESS, BITCH."

She rolled her eyes making me angrier. Struggling, I got up to face her. I started walking to her slowly when she aimed the gun at me. She pulled the trigger, but missed.

I started picking up my pace. I finally started running. I went to jump at her but she hit me with her gun in my chest knocking wind out of me. I tried to get up but was gasping with air. I was laying on my back trying to calm my breathing when I felt in my stomach. Then I felt a warm sensation go over my stomach. I looked to see a knife stabbed into my stomach. I was still gasping for air to react.

She went to stab me again, until a black wolf grabbed her arm.

It was Lloyd. He took grasp of her arm with his mouth and threw her against the large Boulder by the cliff.

I whimpered. He walked over to me and put his neck into mine. Then he howled in pain.

Dimitriana threw a knife to his side. He ripped it with his teeth and started walking towards her.

Then she she shot him with wolfs bane. It didn't even phase him, and he didn't even flinch. He kept walking towards her snarling.

Lloyd looked way bigger than her did before. He looked more muscular.
If I wasn't in the situation I was in now, I'd throw myself all over him.

Then out of no where two female vampire jumped from the trees onto Daxs back pinning him down. He struggled but then he got tired fast, the wolfs bane must have had a slow effect on him.

One of the vampires pulled out a gun. It smelled of silver. This smell sent me into a frenzy.

The smell of silver makes a wolf go crazy. The wolf believes it going to die making them get defensive and rabbid.

Dax must have smelt it too because he kicked his legs making the two camps go flying over his head. He quickly jumped catching one other vamps heads in his mouth. with in a second he ripped it off throwing her head over the cliff.

The other girl hit the boulder making the gun fall out of her hand. Dax ran at her tearing off both of her arm, the legs. She had a deaf defining scream. Dax quickly bit her face, silencing her.

Then I heard a cocking(pulling back) of a gun. I turned to see Dimitriana with the gun in her hand. Quickly a serg of power came over me making me jump in front of Dax facing her. There was about 20 yard between me and her. Dax mindlinked me to go behind him. But instead of listening started running towards her.

I heard a gun fire, but so much adrenaline was pumping through my veins I dont know if it hit anyone anyone.

Shocked, Dimitriana, quickly pulled out a knife and ran towards me. We both jumped in the air, she tried cutting me but I did slight turn angling my body. I opened my mouth and her head landed in-between my teeth. I bit down as hard as I could, then Lloyd grabbed her lower half of her body and pulled ripping her in two.

I bit down on her head making blood ooze out. Her blood tasted salty and cold. I cocked my head and threw her head over the cliff into the water. Lloyd was doing the same with her lower half and the other bodies.

Once he was done, I ran up to Lloyd tackling him to the floor.

I nuzzled my head into his neck, and purred. I felt the tingles all over my body, filling me with delight.

Then he mindlinked. Go shift. There a chest of clothes a little from here. We need to head back to the Academy to make sure everyone is all right.

I nodded and head behind a tree to shift. But then I howled in complete pain.
This pain was so unbearable I suddenly shifted in to human form.

I looked to see where the pain was coming from and it was above my left hip. My hip was all veiny. But the veins weren't the original red and blue. They were grey.

When Dimitriana fired the gun, I thought she missed, but she didn't.

I looked up to see Lloyd running towards me. I looked into his eyes. There was something different with them. His green eyes were now black with gold.

 His green eyes were now black with gold

(^his eyes)

Why was that? But before he could reach me, everything started to go fuzzy.

I looked up to the sky.

Then everything went black...again.