CHAPTER 6

"Hey I thinks that's my shirt" he said looking me up and down.

"Uh yeah. It is. I shifted and had nothing to change into. I'm really sorry, when I find my way back home, if I find my way back home I can wash it and give it back to you." I started to ramble. For some reason this guy made nervous. Maybe it was because he was so attractive.

"That won't be necessary," he said flashing me his white canines, "I think it looks better on you", he finished winking at me.

This made blush. I wanted to look away but his eyes were so mesmerising. Then I looked down to his moving lips. They were perfect. Everything about this guy was perfect.

"Uh hello? You there?" He asked laughing.

I shook my head returning to focus, I must have zoned out. "What did you say?" I asked if you were attending Bishop Academy, since your on their territory? "

I nodded yes, "My name is Jada and I'm the alpha of the Balkavin pack."

His eyes went big then relaxed. "Your the crazy lunatic that made a scene in orientation?" He said with the corners of his mouth slightly turning up.

"Yeah, I guess that would be me." I replied blandly.

"You don't look like a lunatic." He laughed.

"Yeah well you dont know me" I smirked and went around him, walking away.

Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "But I'd like to know you."

He were looking into each other eyes when someone yelled my name.

"Jada, there you are, I've been worried sick!" Dax came running over pulling me into a hug. As soon as we touched I felt the tingles again. I need to find out why I'm feeling this way. I wonder if he feels them too.

"I've been looking for you. I brought clothes, but I can see you found some" he said looking from me to shirtless guy.

"Oh, Uh this is my Beta and best friend Dax and this is..." I looked at the shirtless God for the answer.

"Oh my apologies, my name is Danny Juidice." He said walking up to Dax extending his hand. Dax shook his hand.

"Wait, as in the building the Academy Juidice? " I asked.

He nodded.

"Wow it's an honor to meet you," I said extending my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" Instead of shaking it, he kissed my hand making me blush. Then I heard Dax let out a little growl. Danny didn't hear it but I surely did. I wonder what that was about.

"Well Jada, I think we should get you home, it getting cold and we have to wake up early for school tomorrow." Dax said putting his arm around my shoulder.

Wow. Someone's acting possessive. Chuckled Nala.

No I said back to her. He was just being my friend. Or was there something .more to it?

"Yeah, let's go home." I said then turned to Danny, " I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You can count on it" he said winking and walking away.

I turned to Dax with a small smile on my face, but he had a glare burning into the back of Danny's head. I nudged him and he turned to me.

"Last one to the pack house is a rotten egg!" I yelled running.

Hey doofus, we don't know the way back home.

Ugh.I had to let my pride down and let Dax win. But only this one time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be posting a part 2 of chapter 6 in a few. Let me know your thoughts!

Xoxo