CHAPTER 12

"Jada, wake up Jada." Someone whispered in my ear. I slowly woke up to see my mother sitting next to me. She had long dark almost black hair with dark eyes. She had a white long dress on It was so pretty and flowy looking great on her tan. I looked up at her and for a second i thought I was looking at a reflection of myself. She was in her mid forties, but she looked about my age. My mom died when I was a baby, so i only knew what she looked from pictures.

"Mom?" I tried to sit up but a force was holding me. I kept trying to break loose but couldn't.

"Jada, stop, your not going to be able to get up. Your going to hurt your self." I stopped and looked at my mom. I was a spitting image to her except i had lighter eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked.
"Your in your room back at the Academy." She replied.

"What happened?"

"Well, you were going for a touchdown, at the game and collided with two other alphas. At first you were dizzy, you tried to walk it off but suddenly you got really excited and fainted. And youve been out ever since."

"Out, how long was I out for?" I questioned.
" Youve been out for a week, and you missed your nineteenth birthday."

"I've been out for a week! And I missed my birthday!/this is terrible, how's my pack are they okay?" I shouted.

"Calm down sweetheart, theyre fine." She paused and looked at me fore a second. "You remind me so much of your father."

Oh my god Dad! I haven't heard from him in two weeks! I need to get in contact with him.

I was staring at mom and she was crying.

"Mom why are you crying?" She didn't say anything then the door opened in walked in a familiar face.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" My dad had black hair and chocolate brown eyes and was extremely tan

"Dad? What are you doing here?" My dad had black hair and chocolate brown eyes and was extremely tan. He looked like my mom sort of, like he could be her brother. My dad was 50.

"Luna, You haven't told her yet?" Looking from me to my mom.

Why'd he call her Luna? Her name was Celene. Luna,Why was that name so familiar though?

Then mom broke down and sobbed.

"What are you guys talking about? What is wrong?"

My father walked over to me. He was wearing a white loose tshirt with white pants. He took a seat next to me.

"Jada what I'm going to tell you is going to hurt you, and make you feel empty and lost." He said.

"Am I dead? " I asked scared for his answer.

"No", he smiled. "You're not dead Jada, but I am."

Suddenly I felt exactly how my father described. I started crying, "No dad, you can't be dead." I tried to get up but it was no use.

"I am Jada, remember in letters I gave you? I told you how the vampires declared war on us. Dimitri (vampire King) did a surprise attack on the pack house. Half of our pack died and half of his clan died. when it was just me and him we fought till the end. We both ended up dying."

I started crying. My dad came over and hugged my stiffed body.

"Shhh, it's okay. I've accepted my death. It was my time to go. I fulfilled the duties Luna has given me. Now I can be with her." He smiled extending his hand for mom to come over us.

"What do mean duties? And why do you keep calling her Luna? Her name is Celene."

Mom smiled. And looked at me. "Honey, name on earth was Celene, but my real name is Luna. And this might surprise you but, I am the Moon Goddess."

My mother is the Moon Goddess!?

"But you died ?" She smiled again. "I didn't die, I went back to the skies where i belong. I needed to come back to earth to mate to pure breed Alpha. I wasn't expecting to fall in love but I did. I didn't think it was possible for me to have a mate, seem as I am the creator but I did." She looked at my father with glossy eyes.

He looked back at her with equal affection. I smiled. They were truly in love. I hope I could find my mate one day.

"I needed to find a pure breed alpha to carry on the line." She said returning to me.

"So I'm pure breed?" I asked.

"Yes, being a pure breed werewolf makes you the strongest werewolf I'm the world. And being as though your an alpha, gives you even more power." She said softly.

I was taking in all this information. I want to put my hand through my hair, but instill couldn't move.

"Are there any more like me? Alpha pure breeds?"

Yes, there are twelve. And eight have found each have found their mates. So we will have plenty of more pure breeds. The other four are stragglers, meaning you can mate with anyone. Well not anyone. Your mate."

I looked to Dad. And he smiled.

He suddenly looked alerted. he turned to my mom and whispered in her ear. She nodded.

Jada, it almost time for us to go. I want to tell you how much I love and how proud of I am of what you accomplished."

"I love you too mom, but I haven't accomplished anything." I said confused.

My mom laughed. "I have things planned for you JB" she smiled sweetly and gave me a kiss. Then my dad came closer to me.

"Jada I just want to say your going to be a great Alpha one day." He said softly kissing my forehead. "I love you dad" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I know sweetie, I love you too." Then He walked over to my mom and held her hand. They started to fade away but then I yelled.

"Wait, When will i find my mate?" I asked.

"You already have." My mom winked and she and my dad faded away.

Then my eyes started to get heavy and everything went black.