CHAPTER 3

*They made it to the airport, flight took about 12 hours. In Germany its 12 in the morning.*

"Good morning passengers, we have arrived in Germany. Thank you for choosing American AirLines." Announced the pilot.

I looked out the window to see it was pitch black. Then I felt someone's head roll to my shoulder.

"Wakey wakey" I poked Dax who was sleeping. He stirred for a second then woke up with the weirdest face making me laugh.

"We're here already?" He asked standing up and stretching.

"Yeah, now let's hurry up so we can meet Dean Adrian. "
I replied.

We got off the plan and collected our luggage. We made our way outside when we saw a man standing in the middle of door. He must have smelled HS because he turned around and smiled.

"Welcome to Germany, My name is Adrian. I am the Dean of Bishops Academy for Werewolves." He gleamed. He walked up to Dax. "I've heard alot about you." He said to Dax.

Dax looks from Adrian to me. Then smirked. "Oh you have?"

"Oh yes, I heard your the strongest Alpha ever. And your father spoke very highly of you." He went to go shake his hand but I cut in grabbing and firmly grasping it.

"Thank you Dean. I'm glad you could get MY pack enrolled into the Academy with school starting tomorrow."

Dean looked at me then Dax. "And who might you be?" He asked.

"My name is Jada Balkavin also know as JB, and this is my pack." I said with my nose held high.

He looked from me to Dax. "Your JB? Your father never mentioned you were a girl." He said not believing me.

"Yeah well i am. Will that be a problem?" I turned into my wolf eyes and growled using my Alpha voice. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out if his head. He then shook his head no looking to the floor.

"Good, now shall we leave? My pack and I very tired from our flight and would like somewhere to sleep." I stated

"Oh yes, follow me, " he said quickly turning around, "you guys will be staying my house a mile from the Academy until tomorrow where we will be assigning dorm houses to the packs." He said leading the way to Hummer limo.

Well this is snazzy. Mind linked Jordan, one of the pack members. Everyone chuckled.

We got into the limo and drove off to the Academy. It was a 45 minute ride. The Academy was hidden by miles of trees, but suddenly we went into an underground tunnel.

When we rised from the tunnel I saw the school.

It was truly breath taking. Dean Adrian must have seen our faces because then he go into telling us about it.

"It was built in 1800s by the packs know as the Tandils and the Juidices."

"Those aren't very German names." Devin the youngest of the pack announced.

Dean smiled. "That's because they weren't. Our pack names come from the Moon Goddess."

"Oh" Devin said some what embarrassed.

"Don't worry, your going to learn alot more about were history when you start classes." Dean said.

Devin smiled and looked out the window.

The limo came to a halt and everyone got out. Their was a huge house that was surrounded by 10 other similar ones. He pointed to the house in front of us motioning us to enter it.

"This is the my house also which I share with guests that come to visit. You guys will be staying with me for tonight and in the morning we will meet at the Academy in the auditorium to get room keys and the tour."

"Thank you Dean, we very much appreciate this." I said giving him a small smile.

"The pleasure is all mine Alpha Jada" he bowed and went into a room and closed the door.

There were 10 rooms plus the Dean's. There were 5 rooms up and down. Each room has two beds. I went into the biggest one and placed my stuff in one bed and fell onto the other one closing my eyes.

"Yo JB looks like we're roomies!"

I looked up to see Dax with a wide grin. I groaned.
"Dax you can't stay in here, I'm a girl. I need my privacy."

"You finally admitted that your a chick!" Dax laughed, "anyways we used to share rooms all the time, it never bothered you before."

"Yeah that was before you became horny little freak." I let out.

This made him laugh harder.

"Oh shut up. I wouldn't dare to even think about touching you. Your my best friend. Now I'm going to bed my back still hurts from that plane ride. We have a big day tomorrow get some rest Alpha." He said taking off his shirt and pants which left him only in his boxers.

I couldn't help but stare he had a six pack and toned biceps. And a slight tan that made him look like this TV star, I couldn't quite remember the name.

Maybe take a picture it will last longer. Puffed Nala.

I shook my head, then came to focus to see Dax smirking. I blushed and looked away. He walked over to his bed and plopped down. I waited for 5 minutes till I heard him snoring to change into my pajamas.

When i was done I turned around to stare at Dax. He was beautiful. His perfect chiseled jaw line. And muscular figure. His big plumped lips...

Stop Jada. That's your best friend and your Beta, you can't think of that way. Besides he said so himself he would dare touch you. Nala said firmly.

Where did those thoughts even come from, i don't think I've talk (thought) about anyone like that. I pushed the thoughts out of my head. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done I fell onto the bed. I looked over to the clock and it said 3:22 am. I had to go to bed in have to be up at nine! I relaxed my body an let it sink into the queen size bed. Woah this bed is comfortable. I hope they have one in our pack house.