CHAPTER 20

Dax and I walked out of the hospital room together. When we went out to the waiting room, everyone I cared about was there.

Bo was looking out a window with Kita asleep in his lap.

Sam and Devin were anxiously waiting there bouncing their legs.

And to my surprise in the corner was my cousin Guiliana Paccio. She was a beautiful blonde and my Uncle Bear Paccio (real name is bear, and my fathers brother) is letting her model around the world. With body guards of course.

I quickly ran over ignoring the pain and hugged her .

I started crying, "what are you doing here?"

"I came as soon as i heard. I wanted to come to make sure you were okay."

I hugged her tighter. Everyone else seemed to focus in me being up. They all ran over to me hugging and squeezing.

"Oh thank the Moon Goddess, your okay Jada. I was so scared." Cried kita.

"Yeah, I couldn't think about how life would be without." Sam said bringing me into a hug.

I squeezed her but she whispered in pain. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing just a little sore?"

The Devin pulled her into a hug winking at me. He pulled her shirt over her shoulder down revealing two black dots.

"OH MY GOD YOU MARKED HER!" I squealed.

Sam turned around blushing and nodded.

"That means you are apart of my pack!" I said hugging her jumping up and down.

"When did you become such a girl?" Dax smirked.

I stuck my tongue out him then hugged everyone.

Then familiar scent filled my nose.

"I'm here guys I'm here. Is Jelly Bean okay?"

I whipped my head around, and there standing was none other than my long lost best friend from Italy was Vincent , the alpha of the Salvione pack.

"VINNY!" I ran over to him and he pulled me into a bear hug. He picked me up a spun me around.

"I came here as fast as I could when i heard my jelly bean was hurt."

I laughed. "When are you going to stop calling me that?"

"Until the day I die" he said tapping my nose. I looked over at Dax. His hands were turning white. He was getting jealous because me Vinny touched. I smirked. Only if he knew.

Then inheard a gasp. Sam came running over picking up my hand.

"Jada, what is this?"

"My wedding ring."

Kita and Guilliana came running over. They all started squealing.

"When's the wedding? We have to start planning." Guiliana cried.

I looked over Dax for an answer, "Whenever she wants."

"I'm planning the wedding!" Sam yelled. "It will be in two days."

"You know her wedding right?" Bo laughed.
Sam then turned me waiting for approval. I nodded and she jumped up.

"Okay let's get out of this place, we have a wedding to plan!" Kita said clapping.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

I'll be doing the last Character Debrief next!

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫