CHAPTER 19

I woke up to the sound of a monitor beeping. I looked to my arm to see an IV pumping blood into me. I sat up in my bed and looked around to see that I'm in the Academy hospital.

Next to me in a recliner was an awkward sleeping Dax. His head was propped up on the arm with his he'd against his knuckle.

I reached over and grabbed his arm. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

When his eyes reached mine, a small tired smile came across his face. There was setting different to his eyes. They were now an olive green.

"Are you okay? Your eyes are different?"

He smiled, "Am I okay? I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm fine, I feel a little sore, what happened?" I asked.

"Well as you know Dimitriana came to the Ball with Danny." I nodded "Well she killed Kimberly, and Tyler, " a teared rolled down my face. He grabbed my hand. "Then all hell broke loose. It was vampire verse the weres. Me and you ended up killing Dimitriana, but when you were running at her she shot you with a silver bullet. Your body went into shock, making pass out."

"Am I going to be okay?" I sobbed.

He pulled me in "yes your going to be fine, the bullet didn't harm you as it should. It was a miracle. We got your blood taken, did you know that you are pure breed?"

I nodded, he looked shocked then hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me, Jada?"

"I found out when I was in my coma. During it, I saw my mother and father. I know this is going to sound crazy, but Luna is my mother."

"The Luna is everyones mother."

"No like she is my real mother, like she fell in love with my father and gave birth to me."

He looked at me confused.
"You don't believe me."

"I do believe you, but that means your the most powerful were in the world."

"One of the most powerful, I have 11 siblings."

His eyes got big. "Wow."

"Yeah, tell me about. So what's going on, why have your eyes change to a darker green?"

He sighed. "Well remember when me and Danny were fighting?"

I nodded. Then froze. "Did he take your power away?"

He laughed. "No Jada, I killed him."

"You killed why would you do that?"

"Because he tried to kill my mate." He said defensively.

"Dax he was under a spell. Dimitriana was controlling him."

He shook his head. "It doesn't matter, he tried to kill you. So I killed him taking his power."

We stayed in an uncomfortable silence when I looked up to him.

"Wait, so that mean your the Alpha of the Juidice pack?" I gasped.

He nodded, " it's no longer called that anymore. It's called the West pack. "

I was in awe. The only way for a lower rank were to become an alpha is by killing one. Dax killed Danny Tandil, the legendary descendant of the Tandil pack. He was now in control of the most strongest pack in were history.

I looked up at him.
"How?"

"To be honest I don't know, when I saw you in danger a rage of emotion sent me over the edge, and I killed him."

"Huh." I said crossing my arms.

"What?"

"I just lost my beta, who is now the leader of his own pack, which happens to be my mate."

He laughed.

"I was thinking," shebsaid grabbing my hand," why don't we combine the packs, by you coming Mrs. Jada Balkavin-West?" He smirked getting on one knee.

I gasoed. Dax my best friend, my mate was asking me to marry him. I let a cry of joy. I pulled him back up and kissed him.

When we finally let go he said, "I take that as a yes."

"Yes in every language." I said hugging him.

"Well maybe I should give you this then." The he pulled out a ring. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Slipped it on my finger. As soon as he did I just glared at bit.

"How did you find this beautiful ring?"

"Well I was going to say that the Luna helped me pick it out, but I guess it's safe to say your mother helped."

I smirked.

I put my arms around his neck, "It looks like we have a wedding to plan." He smiled and kissed me softley.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥