CHAPTER 17

I walked over to Dax.

"Where is the vampire?" Dax growled.

"I don't know, I have its scent. Warn the pack.I'm going to walk around and find it. When I do I will kill it."

"No, don't go after it. When you find it mindlink me, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Dax if I see this bloodsucker I'm going ends it's life. My father was killed by one of them."

"I understand Jada, but I don't want you to take it on alone, please just tell me when you see it."

"Fine, whatever." I mumbled.

I walked around im circles. The scent would be so close but then it would move making lose track. Walking around for 30 minutes I went up the staircase to overlook everyone. That's when I saw Kimberly yelling.

"YOU REJECT ME? NO IF ANYTHING I REJECT YOU, YOU LOUSY WASTE OF LIFE!" She walked up to Danny with her fist clenched. She threw a punch at him but a pale fist caught it.

Kim went to through her fist at the person who caught the first, but they caught that one too.

Kim struggled and was yelling. No one heard it because the music was so loud. I mindlinked pack member Tyler to attend to Kimberly. I need to find this vampire. Everyone in this room could be in danger.

I walked back down stairs to see if Dax has found anything. Then I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I fell to my knees. Gasping for air.

"Jada what's wrong?" Bo came over helping me up.

"Someone in my pack is in pain." I mindlinked everyone asking if they were okay. Everyone checked in but Tyler. I picked up his scent and followed it. Bo was right behind me.

His scent lead me to the balcony. I ran out their to see Tyler lying on his back gasping for air.

I ran over to him. "Tyler what happened? Who did this?" He went speak but he was still gasping for air, his eyes kept flashing from his yellow eyes to his brown eyes.

"They have Kimberly." Gasp. "I tried to save her but" gasp. "Vampire."

"Who? Who is it?"

He gave me one last look "Dimitriana." His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body went limp.

I stood up. "Who's that?" Bo asked.

Dimitriana.

Dimitriana was Vampire King Dimitrious's daughter. She was his first off spring making her the new Queen of all vampires. Our fathers killed each other.

I spun around to find my pack. I saw all the guys standing in a group.

"Where's Tyler?" " where's the vampire?" They all growled.

"She killed him" I said

Everyone's head dropped. But then they came up with all their eyes glowing yellow.

"Who is she?' Asked Devin.

I went to answer when suddenly someone cleared their throat. We all looked to see Dimitriana holding a microphone.

Everyone but my packed whistled.

"Attention students of Bishop. "

Everyone cheered. Me and the pack tried to make it to the stairs but there was no where to move. Then Dimitriana continued.

"My name is Dimtriana and I would like give you guys a little show."

More people whistled and cheered.